CM Punk vs. Chris Brown? In this Twitter War! What Next?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do Chris Brown lie though he teeth and said Cm Punk is not Straight Edge, WHEN we all know he is! So

• He is evil for hitting woman!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He is not that good of a singer anymore!

• CHRIS BROWN "HAS A VAGINA!

• Total voters

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Some better content on the mic and a few less botches imo. I love the guy but he's not well rounded enough to be the best if that makes sense. Have you seen Steen for example? As a talent he's crisper in ring and has cut some really enjoyable promos. His mic work wasn't great before but he's improved multiple times over in the past year or so.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
Some better content on the mic and a few less botches imo. I love the guy but he's not well rounded enough to be the best if that makes sense. Have you seen Steen for example? As a talent he's crisper in ring and has cut some really enjoyable promos. His mic work wasn't great before but he's improved multiple times over in the past year or so.

I ownly watch WWE! Use to watch WCW and THE REAL ECW but WWE ended then so I really ownly watch WWE. HATE TNA AS IF FUCKIN SUCK! And there nothing else on TV for Wrestling other then WWE. B/c I not watch JUNK CALLED TNA! THAT DAM SORE!