CM PUNK v DANIEL BRYAN

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Stopspot said:
It's the American "brand" of a Japanese promotion. It also runs the Evolve brand (same roster, only they focus on whin/loss records a lot). It is run by Gabe Sapolsky, an old apprentice of Heyman's who founded ROH.

Honestly, i've never heard of this and it seems cool. Always can count on you to help me find some good wrestling material

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Honestly, i've never heard of this and it seems cool. Always can count on you to help me find some good wrestling material

Their 2012 year has been stellar, only downside has been bad crowds at certain shows. I watched their two last shows of the year this weekend (Freedom Fight from around Halloween and Evovle 18 from sometime in November). Great shows.

DGUSA works a nice style. It takes from both American wrestling, Japanese Puroresu and Lucha and mixes it real well. A nice blend of Japanese and non-Japanese talent as well.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Stopspot said:
Their 2012 year has been stellar, only downside has been bad crowds at certain shows. I watched their two last shows of the year this weekend (Freedom Fight from around Halloween and Evovle 18 from sometime in November). Great shows.

DGUSA works a nice style. It takes from both American wrestling, Japanese Puroresu and Lucha and mixes it real well. A nice blend of Japanese and non-Japanese talent as well.

Could you recommend a couple of shows inparticular that were good?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Could you recommend a couple of shows inparticular that were good?

Freedom Fight 2012, Evolve 18 and 17, DGUSA Heat 2012, Open the ultimate gate 2012, Mercury Rising 2012, Uprising 2012.

CM CRUNK

The Artiste
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Well that match was great and if you really want some good Punk vs Bryan matches, YOUTUBE - Bryan Danielson vs CM Punk ROH.

:cornette: Will do !!

Thanks.........er........your name evades my brain.......Danny ???

CM CRUNK

The Artiste
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Correct, if you have any trouble finding the matches, PM me.

No problem, will do :eek:tunga: