CM Punk = The Saviour

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwestephen33

Reaction score
hey guys this is my first thread so what im here 2 talk about is CM PUNK so i like what wwe is doing with him just now as you know today is the day of money in the bank and cm punk is on the match card vs the wrestler that everybody loves to hate, John Cena for the wwe title as you know this is cm punks last match with wwe so cm punk will most likely beat cena and leave wwe with the title and it is in his hometown as well so im going to talk about 5 reasons why cm punk is going to leave with the title 1) its his last match with the company so he willl at least go away on a high note 2) the PPV is in his hometown of CHICAGO So i will hate the wwe if they make him lose in his home town
3) vince mcmahon will screw cena out of his title that is not a spoiler 4) hes been with wwe for 5 years now and its about time he won the wwe title 5) HE DESERVES IT! so i hope wwe does the right thing and give cm punk the championship i hope you enjoyed this and thanks for reading

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Nice first thread stephen! Good to have you on board at WrestlingSmarks.

You were pretty spot on with your predictions on what would happen with Punk tonight and I hope you caught the PPV because it was incredible. This storyline has been the best thing to hit WWE in years and I can't wait to see what happens next. Be sure to join in the RAW discussion thread and leave your thoughts on what will happen next with this storyline.