• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk : Straight Edge..!!

StaticX

Reaction score
Honestly, I dont like this one at all myself.. but WS told me to try making sigs with 500x220 as size.. so I tried that.. and I really don't like how this came out.. just wanted WS to see and tell me how I can improve..

But yeah, I'd like all other members to vote and tell me how they think I can improve on this..!!

P.S I didn't use scanlines.. :smile_1:

V1:-

f_V1m_f04da7d.jpg

V2:-

f_V2m_8900213.jpg

Please be nice, first time trying to make a big sig.. :tomato:

StaticX

Reaction score
Ahhh... ouh... I was said to make this by WS.. he wanted me to make somethin like this and post it..

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah ... and you already have three this week anyway. Plus, you could have just posted it in the same thread he told you to make something. But nice try.

Wrestling Station

lol MS..
Yes StaticX, the large size DID explore so many flaws in your skills.

Now let me give some tips for now..
1- Reduce the opacity of the filters you use. This never suits big scale.
2- Do you think the font and style of the font suit the bkg with opacity ratio? I think you need to include the text before you finalize your work. I think you add the text last right? thats wrong.
3- You are adding too much too many images in the bkg with no strong purpose to enhance the depth of the banner (meaningless). Try to concentrate on one or two psds is better than having 4 or 5.
4- There is no focal point in the banner whatsoever. You need to have atleast 30% of focus in one part of the banner. It looks like a mesh of overlaping stuff here which is bad for others to see.
5- It seems that you cant make a signature without the use of some outer-help ( i mean scanlines or for this one, the dot pattern template). Just forget about those "outer-help" and try fill in the empty space in a smarter way :) dont just fill the empty space with more PSDs! lol thats not the point here.

Reaction score
way too light. i cant see the psd in the middle. it looks like a blob of light. the text is good. the brushes would be if they werent too light. 5/10 because i cant see much of it.