CM Punk spotted at London pub

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:
Who's said that? Not looking at spoilers so if it's something to do with the show ignore me.

Yes it has to do with the show, and why he went in there.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Ziggles said:
So just because he's Straight Edge he basically can't be inside a pub? Seriously, eat a poisonous mushroom and laugh at yourselves.

26ab73a6a46fe8f1eb7f021272cd27f7.gif

Dude, seriously?

Why would you go to a pub to eat fries?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
CM Drunk is a disappointment to all of his fans. Think of the children mate!

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
26ab73a6a46fe8f1eb7f021272cd27f7.gif

Dude, seriously?

Why would you go to a pub to eat fries?

He's been Straight Edge ever since his teenage years and you're telling me that he took his "first" beer to break that in London, UK or because of a storyline? You and whoever believes it, are seriously stoned.

Many "Straight-Edgers" are spotted at pubs but that doesn't mean they're drinking does it? Stupidity at its best.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Ziggles said:
He's been Straight Edge ever since his teenage years and you're telling me that he took his "first" beer to break that in London, UK or because of a storyline? You and whoever believes it, are seriously stoned.

Many "Straight-Edgers" are spotted at pubs but that doesn't mean they're drinking does it? Stupidity at its best.

Dude, where did you fell off? I never said he had a beer. Please quote the part where I said that. Idgaf if he does drink one or not. I don't care. His life, his choices to choose.
Why are you coming at me for no reason whatsoever?

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Dude, where did you fell off? I never said he had a beer. Please quote the part where I said that. Idgaf if he does drink one or not. I don't care. His life, his choices to choose.
Why are you coming at me for no reason whatsoever?

I'm not "coming" at you, your post made it look like you were saying that he had a beer.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Ziggles said:
I'm not "coming" at you, your post made it look like you were saying that he had a beer.

Quote the motherfucking thing.

Don't turn into a Savage fanboy please, CM Punk isn't God.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Nice way to keep this feud going, Jericho's probably gonna preach that he made Punk show his true colors, and that he's now free. Should be a nice promo between the two tonight ^^

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Quote the motherfucking thing.

Don't turn into a Savage fanboy please, CM Punk isn't God.

CM Punk is not God and I've never said that so quote the "motherfucking" thing where I've said it.

I can understand you're from Netherlands, where drugs are allowed, because it seems like you're definitely more stoned than Savage.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Ziggles said:
CM Punk is not God and I've never said that so quote the "motherfucking" thing where I've said it.

I can understand you're from Netherlands, where drugs are allowed, because it seems like you're definitely more stoned than Savage.

Are you saying I'm on drugs? Wow, that's just a stereotype thing you learned at school, boy. I'm not on drugs, saw many people shattered by it, I'm against it. If people want to do them, fine with me. I know Punk is your boy because you're from Chicago aswell, but why are you insulting me by putting out a Dutch stereotype? Did I ever harm you on personal things?