CM Punk Shoots On TNA - Calls it an indy promotion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
WWE wrestler CM Punk appeared took part in a fan question and answer session at Wizard World comic convention.

Punk was asked by a fan who he would work with if he could work with anyone. Punk replied and said he would like to work with Samoa Joe.

Following that question, Punk was asked which person from the independents would he would like to see in the WWE. Punk replied again with Samoa Joe. The fan said noted that Samoa Joe works for TNA. Punk responded to the comment with: "I know. You said indy didn’t you?"

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
inb4 butthurt TNA fans

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Punk is the last person to give an honest opinion on TNA tbh, secondly he and Joe are like butt buddies so this was probably a friendly rib.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Knowing how much Punk likes to troll people and cause a stir and how good friends he is with Joe this was probably just a friendly rip at Joe.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It all depends on circumstance I think. If Joe could stay with his head in the game like he has now and keep his ring work up and actually get himself noticed by WWE and they being willing to use him I could see it happen. Highly unlikely though.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:isee: He does show up live in living colour every week....

Reactions: Y2J Enigma

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Samoa Joe is awesome and the Indy's are a great environment to be yourself. I don't think WWE is for everyone, even if he is friends with Punk and John. I think Joe is the person to pose this question.