• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk returns to WWE - discussion thread

Cwalker

It’s a lot like rookies in the NBA going to LeBron James for advice. They grew up watching and idolizing him.

I’m sure a lot of guys and girls at the PC that grew up watching Punk. So to pick his brain probably is a dream come true.

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
7af5239953daa38378fb88f45125db07.jpg
1000008117.jpg

Dale

Super Moderator
Another thing to take it into account is how many people down there have zero ties to wrestling so won't even have any clue about the shit that happened in AEW.

Cwalker

Wasn't he like, trending for days because of the incidents? Even if you're not tangentially aware of wrestling, people still know who Punk is.

The 2nd scenario is likely, but I don't really buy the 1st.
I mean…not everyone is on Twitter and other social media. So it is possible that people don’t know. Not likely, but not impossible

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Wasn't he like, trending for days because of the incidents? Even if you're not tangentially aware of wrestling, people still know who Punk is.

The 2nd scenario is likely, but I don't really buy the 1st.
yeah its one thing if ppl dont care or it doesnt affect them. he made major headlines. anyone in the industry would have to be living under a rock.

wwe fans I can buy tho, not all of em are online

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
It was an old children’s game and game show from my childhood where you had to determine where in the world she was. I’m assuming it’s a joke based off the sheets constantly watching where he’ll be next.
oh I know who Carmen Sandiego is, it's just that the author is forcing a joke that makes no sense. Carmen Diego wasn't just touring small parts of the US lol