• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk returns to WWE - discussion thread

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
GBKulKUWMAA_3wL
GBKwH87bUAAagZm

Long term storytelling. Punk finally gets to punch Dominik.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
He's saying tv negotiations going well for raw in due because punk moves numbers atm. This was also suspected as one of the reasons they did because they weren't getting the number they were projecting. The immediate short term extra viewers punk brought are being used to leverage a better deal for Raw.

I should have Dave's job or at least be hired as his editor
shit, I'd listen!

Dale

Super Moderator

One guys opinion I guess but I don't see happening. Being there weekly to help out and such though, I can see it for sure,​

Cwalker

One guys opinion I guess but I don't see happening. Being there weekly to help out and such though, I can see it for sure,​

Succeeding him? No

Going down there every now and again to scout? Maybe produce a match? Possibly

Dale

Super Moderator
By Mike Johnson on 2023-12-13 13:44:00
He's no Carmen Sandiego, but CM Punk is back at the WWE Performance Center today, training and holding court with NXT talents, PWInsider.com has learned.

There was a masive genuine excitement at the PC yesterday when Punk surprised everyone by showing up and spending the day with talents.

Punk was backstage at NXT tonight but did not appear. NXT will be taping next week's show tonight at the PC.​

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Makes sense that a lot of the young folks down at NXT would hyped to see him and learn from him. Most of them were fans of his during his last run so I have to imagine that it’s a cool experience for them.