CM Punk Punching A Fan Discussion Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
RE: CM Punk Punching Fan Discussion Thread.

That fan didnt even touch CM Punk. I have re watched the footage loads and he didnt touch him it was someone else who hit CM Punk but they moved quickly and CM Punk hit the guy with the glasses. That poor guy I hope hes ok. He should defintely get money out of WWE for this incident. CM Punk should be punished for this he should not hit any fan no matter how much the fans annoy him

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
RE: Details On CM Punk Fan Attack On Raw

Britanica said:
He was at work. If I was at work and punched a customer I would be fired. The fans are their customers. Vince probably isn't to happy about it.

If someone comes up slapping, hitting and shoving me while I'm at work, I sure as hell am not going to stand there and take it. I will fight back, and job be damned.

I get that for the wrestlers it's a job, but you can't really equate that scenario to someone in an office environment. There's no way I would just sit here letting someone hassle and harass me and do nothing.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score

Lady Deathbane said:
I can understand Punk (or maybe Phil in this case) would be liable for accidentally attacking an innocent fan but the other pussy-ass fan PUNCHED Punk. In the kidney. He could definitely file that as self defense. I don't think any of you would stand to get all that abuse simply for a persona you play on television. That's absolutely bull. I'd definitely fight back a fan who freakin' punched me first. No one freakin' does that to me for no apparent reason.

This.

Now, on another issue of this whole subject:

I said at the time I thought the entire scenario was stupid. I always think it's stupid when they have a wrestler go into the crowd like that. But at least if they have the wrestler run through the crowd it isn't nearly so bad since the wrestler stays in motion. However, having one of your Superstars run up into the crowd and then just stop and stand there is idiotic at best. Of course fans are going to be clamoring to touch, see, be near them, etc. That was a stupid move on WWE's part to begin with. I don't care who the wrestler is, having one of them run into the crowd then just stand there seems moronic to me. Plus, as was mentioned several pages ago, this wasn't Chicago or anything, so having him randomly run into the crowd made even less sense.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score

Crayo said:
Wow so he did hit the wrong guy. lmfao.

Depending on how you look at it, I suppose. In that instance, you can see Punk did in fact hit the guy who accidentally hit Punk in the back of the head. You can see th eguy lowering his arm and hitting the back of Punk's head, then Punk turns around and nails him. A post made a couple down from that said that Punk was shrugging fans off until he was hit in the back of the head and that's when he lost it, so based on those reports I'd say he hit who he meant to. When I first saw it I thought he hit the wrong guy, as well, but if his target was a guy who hit him in the back of the head I'd say based on that gif that was posted, it was successful. :haha:

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

wwe are partly to blame for not having any security around him if they did it would not of happened

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

GrammarNazi82 said:
Depending on how you look at it, I suppose. In that instance, you can see Punk did in fact hit the guy who accidentally hit Punk in the back of the head. You can see th eguy lowering his arm and hitting the back of Punk's head, then Punk turns around and nails him. A post made a couple down from that said that Punk was shrugging fans off until he was hit in the back of the head and that's when he lost it, so based on those reports I'd say he hit who he meant to. When I first saw it I thought he hit the wrong guy, as well, but if his target was a guy who hit him in the back of the head I'd say based on that gif that was posted, it was successful. :haha:

Watch it closer, the guy who was hit didn't touch Punk at all, all he did was reach for his glasses and put them on. Some ninja behind the victim hit Punk in the back of the head and ran back to where he was before.

Reaction score

CM Punk said:
Y0J45.gif

nice gif. shows it clearly now.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
CM Punk Punching Fan Discussion Thread.

Can't stop laughing at the black guy! :dawg:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
CM Punk Punching Fan Discussion Thread.

Draft the black guy WWE.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

CM Punk said:
Can't stop laughing at the black guy! :dawg:

and the guy in pink :haha:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Kid in the white hoodie is an expert troll.

Also that little kid is wearing an A's shirt

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I like the dolph ziggler fan just cheezin it the whole time on the right haha

Btw that fag in the black shirt is wearing punks merch with the socks on the hands with the x

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
I think he mean't to hit the guy beside him.

Oh me too CM Punk. That black guy.. Is he dancing??

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

Big Hoss Rambler said:
I'd like to call out @[Respect Gohan6425] to this thread. :punk:

He push puck 1st so it was HIS FALL NOT PUNK!

Reaction score

Respect Gohan6425 said:
He push puck 1st so it was HIS FALL NOT PUNK!

take a look at this. look at the guy in white hoodie behind the fat guy who hits him. punk hits the wrong guy.

CM Punk said: