Cm punk Overrated by IWC?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
GrammarNazi82 said:
^ From what I understood from at least one non-kayfabe interview was that he gave Vince an outline of a proposed promo that he knew Vince would give the OK to, but then went out there and did something completely different that had not been given the OK. That's the short of it, anyway.

Ah yes that's what it was, I remember reading that multiple times too. I found it quite funny that he just walked out the arena lol.

badgood_King

Jobber
Reaction score
Punk is a crusierweight talent with the main event title he's a sloppy wrestler who botches his finisher. Why is the WWE champion?

Mic skills can't cover up that much awfulness. :tough:

Crayo said:
Nah that's not technically how it went. Apparently he was given permission to cut an edgy promo or something, but he wasn't actually signed with WWE then. If it was a completely scripted worked promo then he would have had to have been nailed to a contract to cut that. Punk has said in many non-kayfabe interviews that he cut that promo with a "What are they going to do? Fire a guy with a month left on his contract" attitude, and as soon as he cut it he walked out the arena. I'm not sure how much permission he was really given, but I think the mic being cut off was legitimate as he went too far (bringing up the campaign). Punk also got loads of props backstage from fellow superstars and such for being "outspoken", unless they're all involved lying for Punk then it's evident that there was a "shoot type" atmosphere involved with that promo.

:shock:

^^^LMAO Punk fans are so delusional get OFF THE UNICORN! :yay:

bembemsuarez

Jobber
Reaction score
he's never best as the other Superstars and legend. He's self-proclaim superstar. Maybe he's the worst in the world in terms of his attitude..he even claim he's better then Bret Hart and Steve Austin and we all know it isn't true...

there are lot of superstars and esp. Legends which is better and not boastful,and i think you would agree that Hulk Hogan's one of them...

badgood_King

Jobber
Reaction score
bembemsuarez said:
he's never best as the other Superstars and legend. He's self-proclaim superstar. Maybe he's the worst in the world in terms of his attitude..he even claim he's better then Bret Hart and Steve Austin and we all know it isn't true...

^^This :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

bembemsuarez

Jobber
Reaction score
when you say A Champion; He wouldn't demand to be respected...Respect is not being demanded, it is gain...A Champion is someone who is humble...and a role model to look up...

badgood_King said:

and you agree that Punk isn't better than The Two legend???well, what if he tried to have a match with The Dead Man The Undertaker???wouldn't it be nice???what do you think???

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
bembemsuarez said:

there are lot of superstars and esp. Legends which is better and not boastful,and i think you would agree that HULK HOGAN'S one of them...

90fc63e660158bb40f252a4d75ceb2fc.jpg