CM Punk or Jeff Hardy as World Champ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Funny thing is that Romo Is God is fighting an argument he has no idea about, as he obviously doesn't know CT or Trav. Neither of them are complete indy fans, yet he is saying they are. FAIL.

Travis40

Nice, and how many times have you said something about someone's mom?...tell me, how many times do you have to make mother jokes before it gets old?....because I'm pretty sure that you've worn that out. CT and Hardy never said that people in the Indy's are the best wrestlers ever...so IDK where you're getting that from. Could you please show me a post where they've said that?

Romo Is God

Reaction score
Nice, and how many times have you said something about someone's mom?

Twice today I believe.

...tell me, how many times do you have to make mother jokes before it gets old?....

It never gets old too me, and neither does fucking with you Punk marks. Why? Because your angry responses are hilarious.

because I'm pretty sure that you've worn that out.

Just like I wore your mom out.

ZOMG PWNT!

CT and Hardy never said that people in the Indy's are the best wrestlers ever...

Oh well.

so IDK where you're getting that from. Could you please show me a post where they've said that?

No.

Travis40

...you are a complete idiot...everyone just ignore this fucking blueberry who wants to start shit...so in closing :2up: Romo....

anyways, I'm personally not a big fan of either of these...(I'm into Orton, Edge, Kennedy, etc)...but I think putting the title on Punk is a good idea.

CT Styles

Okay. Romo is God isn't in this thread and hasn't posted. Let's think of it that way. And also, don't call me a cunt. It's funny because you pretty much own yourself. Overall, Punk getting the strap was a good idea because he had to get rid of the case sometime and this can really give him the push to Main Event status.

Romo Is God

Reaction score
It's possible for a poster to own themselves?

Cool.

As for the thread, in all seriousness it was nice to see an unpredictable title change. Complete stunner, I love that.

But I don't know how Punk will fare as champion. We'll just have to wait and see.

Hardy90

Reaction score
If tonights crowd is anything to go off of, he will do fine :)

Travis40

Hopefully he's gonna be in Tulsa for SD tomorrow night, since I'm going :)...but really, I hope he shows up....he probably will, but I suspect breakup of La Familia tomorrow night!

CT Styles

^^ He probably will. Edge will probably cut a promo about him or something and the Edgeheads might turn on Edge and side with Punk to beat on Edge. Just a thought.

Travis40

SPOILER...sort of

Punk wasn't in Tulsa last night :(...that pissed alot of people off

SPOILER ALERT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED DON'T READ FURTHER, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

I fucking called the La Familia breakup!...well at least the Vickie/Edge breakup