CM Punk or Jeff Hardy as World Champ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Obviously, Jeff Hardy, if he hadn't of taken drugs would be Mr. Money in the Bank. Unfortunately for Jeff though, he was caught and CM Punk was his replacement to win in the Wrestlemania Ladder Match. Like everyone knows, CM Punk just cashed in his briefcase and won the World Title. But if better decisions had got the better of young Jeff, that could very easily be him celebrating on RAW. My question is, Who would you rather be the MITB World Champion? The Straightedger? or 'The Rainbow Haired Warrior'?

MikeRaw

CM Punk for sure. He has more potential IMO. I love Hardy too, but Punk is better in the ring, all around, and has some good mic skills to go with it. They both have huge fan reactions, so it just coems down to in ring, and Punk takes that. Besides, he has a bigger future I think...

Enigma22

Reaction score
id definitely rather have jeff but he made a mistake and he needs to pay for it for a little bit. he definitely needs to eventually have a few world title reigns tho... also i dont think punk is quite ready and jeff is...

Romo Is God

Reaction score
Hardy. He's actually over, could draw in the main event and half way entertain me.

Both are complete utter shit, but Hardy is by far the better of the two.

Travis40

Are you fucking kidding me?...CM Punk is a great wrestler. Have you seen his John Morrison matches? Have you seen some of his matches in ROH (...the Joe matches sucked imo). Jeff...I can see where you don't think he's a good wrestler...but Punk is a great wrestler, who can cut great promos.

Romo Is God

Reaction score
Who cares what he did in an indy promotion besides idiot smarks like you? Nobody.

He can't hang with the big boys.

CT Styles

^^ If he couldn't hang with the big boys he would have been sacked and wouldn't be pushed like he has. 'Smarks'? Indy workers work their asses off, you can't just count them out. Obviously you're just a dumb mark for Kennedy and you don't pay attention to other's work ethic and their in-ring ability without thinking Kennedy's is better. Grow up and GTFO of my thread.

Enigma22

Reaction score
personally i think hardy is a much better wrestler (not that punk is bad) but punk is a lot better at cutting promos... its obvious that if jeff wasnt suspended that he would be in punks spot now... hardy is way more over then cm punk. hes more over then pretty much everyone besides HHH and HBK...

also i dont think punk is ready to be feuding with people like cena and batista yet... they would both destroy punk... jeff could hang with them imo... he did with HHH...

and travis, punk had some really good matches with morrison but i havent seen him have a big match with someone who is actually bigger then him... plus morrison is a better wrestler then punk although he has no mic skills... cm punk hasnt feuded with anyone whose all that good yet. he should have had a long feud with edge because they could have had some good matches and then maybe in 3-4 monthes after pushing punk they could have gave him the belt...

Romo Is God

Reaction score
^^ If he couldn't hang with the big boys he would have been sacked and wouldn't be pushed like he has.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA pushed as in fucking jobbing almost weekly since he won the briefcase (which was intended for Hardy in the first place) is being "pushed"?

'Smarks'?

Yes, the idiot "ZOMG IF YOU WRESTLE IN ROH YOUR A GAWD" kind.

Indy workers work their asses off, you can't just count them out.

I didn't say they didn't, but they aren't wrestling in front of thousands, and being watch by millions so who gives a shit?

Nobody knows them outside of the internet fans or locally.

Obviously you're just a dumb mark for Kennedy

No, I'm a smart mark for Kennedy. I reconize he has something called "talent".

and you don't pay attention to other's work ethic and their in-ring ability without thinking Kennedy's is better.

Kennedy needs alot more improvement in the ring. He's too sloppy.

Even I know that. And yes, Kennedy is better than Punk. I'll say that.

Grow up and GTFO of my thread.

Let your balls drop before talking to me like that junior. I'll go catch your funny talking ass and feed you to the crocs.

Travis40

Okay, you think that I'm a smark for thinking his ROH matches are good...and you called me the kind of smark that thinks ROH is "GAWD"....I don't think it's a secret that I hate ROH with a passion...they have long boring matches, and they will NEVER succeed without pissing off their fans, but that's another story for another time.

You are fucking Blue...you said that you're a SMART MARK....

THE DEFINITION OF "SMARK" IS "SMART MARK"...DUMBASS

so before you go around calling people smarks...you better know what you're fucking talking about.

Romo Is God

Reaction score
Okay, you think that I'm a smark for thinking his ROH matches are good

No, I think your an idiot.

and you called me the kind of smark that thinks ROH is "GAWD"....I don't think it's a secret that I hate ROH with a passion...

Then you don't fall into the category I was talking about.

they have long boring matches, and they will NEVER succeed without pissing off their fans, but that's another story for another time.

Amen.

You are fucking Blue...you said that you're a SMART MARK....

Duh. We all are.

Some are just smarter than others.

Cunts like CT Myles and Hardon 90 are the "ZOMG HE WRESTLED IN THE INDYS SO HE MUST BE GAWD" type of smark. Or at least they make themselves seem that way.

so before you go around calling people smarks...you better know what you're fucking talking about.

I do lil' kid.

Isn't it past your bedtime? Mommy wants you to go to sleep after sucking her tit, you naughty boy you.