CM Punk Leaving WWE After WWE Payback 2014 In Chicago Illinois

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNAries

The Artiste
Reaction score
As highly doubtful as it would be, he could always go to TNA. I may not like Punk but he could help their business out tremendously.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

philitup

Jobber
Reaction score
Anyone who watches SeanzViewEnt not for the purposes of ridicule and laughter and for actual legit info need help..
Some things he does is kind of odd to say the least, but he's still the only person to report WWE news daily on YouTube, so until someone else comes along...

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Never hated on Punk, always liked him honestly until recently where I've become 50-50. Would suck to see him leave for me personally, but yea he's definitely gotten stale and there's not much else he can do about it. It could lead to a solid storyline if he left then though, go out with a bang, and maybe come back in a couple years.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I do not blame him for even considering to pack his bags. IMO I don't think WWE is pushing him to the absolute fullest that he could be. Infact they don't even know what they are doing with him.

Instead they put him in little feuds with old WWE legends, We hardly see his vintage moves and he's charcter some what changes as the year's progress And not in a good way. In order to move forward with our future in WWE we need to forget the past and leave it as is. Let the new ones find their ground of domination and legacy.

The Amount of gimmicks they have thrown at him the past five years have been ridiculous.

Straight Edge Society.
Nexus Leader
Best In The World.

leave him at one.

Reactions: philitup

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
He could use a break, honestly. He didn't really take a long enough break after Wrestlemania 29 imo. A longer vacation this time around might help him to get his 'groove' back and allow him to re-freshen his character a bit. He's pretty much just another generic face nowadays and kinda has been the entire time he's been a face since 2011 except for a brief time right after the Summer Of Punk storyline began. The only time for the most part since then where it's felt like he had any edge at all was when he was a heel from 2012-2013. A Jericho-esque break where he takes a year or two off before coming back could really help re-energize him.

I wouldn't really mind if he did retire, to be honest. He's pretty much peaked and there's hardly anyone I want to see him feud with that he hasn't already. Plus, he's been stating for awhile now that headlining Wrestlemania is the culmination of all his dreams and that he'll be much less hesitant to retire as soon as he achieves that. Given that Punk/HHH is what we're building towards and has a decent chance of headlining Mania this year, his retirement may indeed be a lot sooner than anyone thinks.

Last edited:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I do not blame him for even considering to pack his bags. IMO I don't think WWE is pushing him to the absolute fullest that he could be. Infact they don't even know what they are doing with him.

Instead they put him in little feuds with old WWE legends, We hardly see his vintage moves and he's charcter some what changes as the year's progress And not in a good way. In order to move forward with our future in WWE we need to forget the past and leave it as is. Let the new ones find their ground of domination and legacy.

The Amount of gimmicks they have thrown at him the past five years have been ridiculous.

Straight Edge Society.
Nexus Leader
Best In The World.

leave him at one.
If he starts throwing a tantrum and under performing because he isn't in the main event then he doesn't deserve to be in the main event.
Complain yes, but do it backstage, not by underperforming on screen, that effects the entire show and the entire company.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Fuck no CM Punk cant leave WWE he is the only good thing keeping the WWE going
Yea man, the billion dollar sports entertainment powerhouse will cease to continue going because a 175 pound douchebag is tired of being pushed like some sort of actually talented person.

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Punk does struggle to sustain heat though, he always gets a reaction though which is positive. He had duelling chants with The Rock a few times if I remember rightly though, he's just too likable to everyone but Aids, D'Z and Deth.
aww you noticed. I just hate the fangirls and constant reminders he is working injured. Hopefully they send him home after payback and let him come back in 2015 by the RR. I dont mind dude on my tv, but not at all at the moment.