CM Punk hits a fan - Intentional or unintentional?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Defending himself against what, a fan who was stood behind him being pushed into him because of the melee. Yeah fuck that piece of shit fan :fp:

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It's hardly stupid to defend yourself particulary if your getting hit in the ribs which someone was doing.

He should know that there is a risk walking into a crowd of fans especially when you are a heel. There are going to be idiots there that can't separate fact from fiction and doesn't realise that it is just a show. Punk should know better and should have removed himself from that situation when the idiots started to push him. Move to an area where there are actually security guards that can keep the stupid fans away from him.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I question how many people are defending Punk just because it's Punk. If it were someone like Randy Orton in this situation, I wonder how many would be calling for his head. At the end of the day, Punk messed up. At any wrestling event, there are bound to be drunken idiots and if you put yourself in that situation, the only person to blame is yourself. Punk's been in the business how long? He knows better. Luckily for him, it didn't turn out any worse than it was.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I question how many people are defending Punk just because it's Punk. If it were someone like Randy Orton in this situation, I wonder how many would be calling for his head. At the end of the day, Punk messed up. At any wrestling event, there are bound to be drunken idiots and if you put yourself in that situation, the only person to blame is yourself. Punk's been in the business how long? He knows better. Luckily for him, it didn't turn out any worse than it was.

There is a difference between Punk and Orton though. This is Punk's first indiscretion that I have heard of so it is uncharacteristic of him. Orton has had many, many incidents and so this would have been Orton once again doing something that a top star shouldn't do.

As you said though Punk has been in the business for long enough and should know that you don't hit fans no matter how idiotic they are being.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
There is a difference between Punk and Orton though. This is Punk's first indiscretion that I have heard of so it is uncharacteristic of him. Orton has had many, many incidents and so this would have been Orton once again doing something that a top star shouldn't do.

As you said though Punk has been in the business for long enough and should know that you don't hit fans no matter how idiotic they are being.

Regardless of that, presume it was John Cena (such a hypothetical thing here) people would be completely call for his head... I think that's what Cwalker was trying to get at Troy.

I still think Punk should get punished for this, his actions are poor conduct and honestly, if we did something like that in our jobs; we'd certainly suffer some major consequences.

Little side note; if people say Punk didn't intentionally hit that guy, he still has transferred malice, if the damn guy wasn't such a mark for CM Punk; he could have him done for criminal offense.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
I haven't seen all of the videos so maybe I've missed a part of it but from what I've seen some fans were pushing, touching, punching Punk and he just swung at the first guy he saw who didn't seem to have actually done anything. If that's the case its a dick move from Punk.

And I don't see how anyone can seriously claim Punk accidentally hit the guy, he clearly knew what he was doing and Punk is legitimacy trained in martial arts not just pretend fighting.