CM Punk has left WWE.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Fuck him, all he does is bitch and work sloppy when shit aint going his way, he can be good when he cares enough. Bryan has been getting destroyed for months and still puts on great performances, Ziggler has had it even worse and does the same, Punk aint champion for a year and he walks out. They should never have gave him that year title run, just boosts his ego more. He will make a shoot blaming WWE and not himself and I will laugh at him.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I actually don't know what to say to this... I have mixed feelings about it.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Good. I don't hate the dude, but he was being sloppy and obviously unmotivated. Boohoo for getting screen time when other people like Zack Ryder, even though he's not the best wrestler, can't even get any. Hopefully they'll give his spot of screentime to someone who doesn't throw a fit everytime they don't get want they want.

Reactions: Shadie T

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
what I like most is the people insulting him, when I'm pretty sure not much of this is actual fact. Now I'm a Punk mark and I know he's not perfect, but people here are just making out like he's never been entertaining or done anything good in WWE. Let's be honest here though, I mean if you were in any of those superstars shoes and some guy who hasn't wrestled for years, just gets the main event just like that at the biggest pay per view, you're gonna be a little pissed. I mean we could have potentially had Daniel Bryan and Punk, some of the best workers and in ring entertainers in WWE. Face each other for the biggest title in the company, instead we get someone who hasn't done anything great for a long time, comeback to just get things handed to him.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
what I like most is the people insulting him, when I'm pretty sure not much of this is actual fact. Now I'm a Punk mark and I know he's not perfect, but people here are just making out like he's never been entertaining or done anything good in WWE. Let's be honest here though, I mean if you were in any of those superstars shoes and some guy who hasn't wrestled for years, just gets the main event just like that at the biggest pay per view, you're gonna be a little pissed. I mean we could have potentially had Daniel Bryan and Punk, some of the best workers and in ring entertainers in WWE. Face each other for the biggest title in the company, instead we get someone who hasn't done anything great for a long time, comeback to just get things handed to him.
And thats an excuse to just walk out? Its a known thing that guys like Brock and The Rock are going to be put into the main event scene and its happened before and everyone is pissed but thats an excuse for Punk to just walk out? Punk doesn't deserve the main event of Mania for the title, if he had worked to his normal standard when he was champion then yes but being lazy since Summerslam aint gettin you Mania main event. If Punk really was one of their best workers he wouldn't be lazy, Ziggler is such a perfect example, he has been destroyed by WWE time after time after time and he has never been lazy and has never had a report of walking out or threatening to.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Lmao.

This is what's happening:

They work that he is injured or has walked out.
Authority becomes more dictaderish.
Vince comes out post-EC, Punk returns as Vinces guy to take down the authority...

You're all getting worked for days

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Lmao.

This is what's happening:

They work that he is injured or has walked out.
Authority becomes more dictaderish.
Vince comes out post-EC, Punk returns as Vinces guy to take down the authority...

You're all getting worked for days
Oh hello Action Jackson! When did you get unbanned?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Work or not, just glad lazy Punk is off my screen now.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Can't imagine Punk is permanently gone from the WWE, he knows that he has a lot of fan support and he loves it. I'm almost positive he's just hurting, he's been at it pretty constantly lately a nice couple month long break and he'll most likely be back as a part of some angle.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I laugh endlessly at your theories of dirtsheet reports being works. They've never done anything like that nor will they. They are simply not creative enough to + in their eyes there's no point in trolling the IWC since we only make up 10% of the audience.

He's not the best wrestler in the world to watch, he never was, but will miss his character and the great matches he had even last year.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
WWE lost a major asset if true. Everyone posting "this is gud news!!!!!!!!!1" just because his character has had a poor spell these last few months, as has WWE, is a moron.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Its not because his character and honestly it should be his job to make the gimmick work and he is being plain lazy in the ring and on the mic.