CM Punk has left WWE.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
What if I made it, JwabPC?
Would mark. Never thought of that one but on MP. I changed my name like every week to copy someone's name. Like the possibilities for WWEF, I could do Jwab Johnson, CM Jwab, Jwabson, Jwabalodeon, SnowJwab, and more of course. When I buy Lifetime Legend, I might change my name to JwabHDTV but that'll be when I'm nominated for Member of the Month and I gain super popularity at WWEF High School.

Reactions: Roi

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Would mark. Never thought of that one but on MP. I changed my name like every week to copy someone's name. Like the possibilities for WWEF, I could do Jwab Johnson, CM Jwab, Jwabson, Jwabalodeon, SnowJwab, and more of course. When I buy Lifetime Legend, I might change my name to JwabHDTV but that'll be when I'm nominated for Member of the Month and I gain super popularity at WWEF High School.
You can be with the Jocks, Gohan and Nano.

Reactions: Rogue

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Punk possibly bitching out? Hey Colt Cabana, how you doing?

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don't see what people are so worked up about. He went home, big deal. I think it's interesting. More interesting than any of the storylines in the actual product, that's for sure.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I don't see what people are so worked up about. He went home, big deal. I think it's interesting. More interesting than any of the storylines in the actual product, that's for sure.
I don't think anyone on here outside of Gohan are worked up about this. People are more entertained by Punk supposedly being a bitch and taking his ball and going home.
When he isn't in main event programs he stops caring and just starts wining, instead of working harder to get back in the main event.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don't think anyone on here outside of Gohan are worked up about this. People are more entertained by Punk supposedly being a bitch and taking his ball and going home.
When he isn't in main event programs he stops caring and just starts wining, instead of working harder to get back in the main event.
I meant the hate. The hate is a little harsh. Besides, hard work doesn't mean shit in WWE. In fact, walking out is probably his best career move. If he can get a bit part in a movie and return in three years - instant WM mainevent.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I meant the hate. The hate is a little harsh. Besides, hard work doesn't mean shit in WWE. In fact, walking out is probably his best career move. If he can get a bit part in a movie and return in three years - instant WM mainevent.
Hard work certainly does mean something. But how you behave backstage is also important. People who are professional get treated well nowadays. Had Punk been acting like he does with Undertaker and JBL still on the roster he'd have had his teeth knocked out by now
#WrestlersCourt

This isn't the 90's. The locker room culture is most likely a lot more different than it was back then.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Hard work certainly does mean something. But how you behave backstage is also important. People who are professional get treated well nowadays. Had Punk been acting like he does with Undertaker and JBL still on the roster he'd have had his teeth knocked out by now
#WrestlersCourt
Well, I can't argue that, lol. It's tough to be a Punk mark these days, let me tell you. He doesn't make it easy on his fans to support him sometimes. :sad:

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I'm reading other forums and damn! They're supporting Punk all the way. I guess it's just us that hate, Punk. (Majority)

Some comments are funny like, "Maybe Hunico can play CM Punk next."
OMG, Imagine Hunico with Punk's attire but Sin Cara's mask. He can pull a "Stolen Identity" Gimmick.

Reactions: Farooq and CM Punk

Stopspot

Reaction score
I'm reading other forums and damn! They're supporting Punk all the way. I guess it's just us that hate, Punk. (Majority)

Some comments are funny like, "Maybe Hunico can play CM Punk next."
Nah, clearly we're superior specimens.

Reactions: Rogue and Farooq