CM Punk ESPN Interview

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I still think if you remove the references to the elite specifically that promo is still entertaining as fuck, and I have had no problem with him ripping on the media for caring about his relationship with Colt. And if the hangman shit is true, don’t care about them shooting on hangman either. They can just shoot on each other as long as they don’t fight in the Back lol.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I’m so happy he apologized to Tony for it though.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah, the way this was reported I was expecting it to be a lot lot worse lol.

Also glad he said sorry to Tony as well.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah, the way this was reported I was expecting it to be a lot lot worse lol.

Also glad he said sorry to Tony as well.
sheets are getting desperate because once he comes back and things go well they lose their cash cow

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
sheets are getting desperate because once he comes back and things go well they lose their cash cow
Pretty much. They probably made some great money on all those clicks, and then the ones behind a paywall as well. People won’t care anymore soon.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Unless I read wrong, I don’t even think Punk implied Hanger wasn’t a good person. He just was upset over the stuff that happened. So little confused about that part in this.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Unless I read wrong, I don’t even think Punk implied Hanger wasn’t a good person. He just was upset over the stuff that happened. So little confused about that part in this.

there is no part in this. the tweet likely had absolutely NOTHING to do with anything other than he loves his friend. just more predatory dirthseet bullshit

theres also probably fat losers harassing Hangman because they didnt read the article but they are psycho punk fans. same kind of psycho elite fans who harass punk or comment on anything he says without reading. its best to ignore this shit

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Lmaooo I bet Nick posted it bc of the article but this is the petty shit I find hilarious bc you can always just be like "what, I can't shout out my friend?" Since he never mentions Punk and if it wasn't for the news today it'd be completely innocent

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Yeahhhhh I wouldn't have blamed Punk if he popped Hangman in the mouth after this one

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
LOL @ the dirt sheets reporting this was going to be All Out 2.0 and it was a nothing burger.

Maybe people need realize those geeks don't vet sources, report anything they hear and believe blatant bullshit.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
The wrestling media definitely overhyped this one, that’s for sure.

Overall I found it to be a lot of Punk blaming other people for his problems and not really much more than that. Even when he’s talking about the scrum and apologising to Tony, he goes “But it was because of nothing being done and this and that.” The double or nothing match was bad just because “Punk had protect himself from the big bad Hangman.”

Also how dare Punk reveal that him and Eddie would talk about their promos beforehand, THOSE PROMOS WERE REAL TO ME DAMMIT.

Pretty much sums my mood up minus I am glad he said sorry. Actions will speak louder than words and hopefully he doesn't pull anymore shit like the press conference

Roy Mustang

Reaction score

Probs due to weirdo Punk stans online thinking Page actually shot on Punk in the ring (watching the chop it was clearly a missed chop and Punk was being paranoid. Also the match wasn't garbage lol) harassing him so Nick is probs sticking up for his friend. I don't see this as some shot at Punk.

Yeahhhhh I wouldn't have blamed Punk if he popped Hangman in the mouth after this one

Yeah that's how you react back to a missed chop that's too stiff. Give one back and say tone it down. Punk imo would have been justified to do that. Page later in the match helps Punk up after a botch so was clearly a mistake by Page imo

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Probs due to weirdo Punk stans online thinking Page actually shot on Punk in the ring (watching the chop it was clearly a missed chop and Punk was being paranoid. Also the match wasn't garbage lol) harassing him so Nick is probs sticking up for his friend. I don't see this as some shot at Punk.

Yeah that's how you react back to a missed chop that's too stiff. Give one back and say tone it down. Punk imo would have been justified to do that. Page later in the match helps Punk up after a botch so was clearly a mistake by Page imo
Yeah, I mean could be that also. Some wrestling fans can be really crazy.

I can kinda understand Punk being a little paranoid, surely if all the stuff is true about how him and Hangman talked about the promos before hand, and Page did steer away from it, and the stuff backstage after. Like yeah it’s an accident and I’m sure Page just made a mistake, they happen, but I can understand from Punk’s point of thinking. Which from your reply to Chris you seem to agree with, so I wasn’t saying any of that to start anything by the way. Just adding that I understand being paranoid in that situation with everything that had happened previously.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Yeah, I mean could be that also. Some wrestling fans can be really crazy.

I can kinda understand Punk being a little paranoid, surely if all the stuff is true about how him and Hangman talked about the promos before hand, and Page did steer away from it, and the stuff backstage after. Like yeah it’s an accident and I’m sure Page just made a mistake, they happen, but I can understand from Punk’s point of thinking. Which from your reply to Chris you seem to agree with, so I wasn’t saying any of that to start anything by the way. Just adding that I understand being paranoid in that situation with everything that had happened previously.

Yeah reading the quote a few times, Punk even admits that himself. It's mostly Punk stans looking for something spreading the "Hangman shot on him idea" which is lolz. I get why Punk being Punk would be paranoid (and Page shooting on him takes a good portion of the blame for making Punk doubt his partner). This is why you mention you are going to bring up this kind of stuff before going to the ring. Not line for line but hey bro can I talk about this? I think if the Bucks wanted to take a shot, they would be a lot more petty about it.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze