CM Punk & Brown = Not Work or Shoot - READ.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I wish MTV still had Celebrity Death Match on the air with Stone Cold on commentary. We would get to see a wacky animated fight of Chris Brown vs CM Punk and that is the only way we will see it.

Many times when something happens outside of the wrestling ring we have to consider is this a “work” or a “shoot?”

CM Punk and Chris Brown's battle on Twitter is the latest situation where people are asking me if I think this is legitimate or some setup for a publicity angle. No way this is any kind of work. WWE isn't that dumb to associate themselves of being in business with the kind of reputation Chris Brown has to the general population and CM Punk wouldn't do it if asked.

It's no secret CM Punk does things on his terms and in no way is doing a money or publicity angle with someone like Chris Brown in his consideration.

WWE is smart in promoting it and letting it go on, for now. National media and twitter has latched on to this and it's been great free publicity for WWE and CM Punk. It's also a scenario for WWE to be in the mainstream media and there is virtually no shots or punch lines to be taken at their expense.

WWE is being the ultimate babyface against the ultimate heel. CM Punk is standing up to Chris Brown and saying what seems to be a majority of the audience feels and supports. I do recognize that not everyone hates or even cares about Chris Brown, but it seems there are plenty of people who do hate him.

So how long does this go? I would imagine this isn't even still making headlines by the next episode of RAW. How much bigger could this possibly go? CM Punk has spoken intelligently on his feelings and offered to fight Brown. In response, Brown continues to try and come up with his best “pipe bombs” such as wrestling and wrestlers aren't forever but music is.

Apparently he forgot the thousands of one hit wonders who burn out and never are heard from again.

I doubt CM Punk will continue to take the time to address this in videos unless Brown actually agreed to fight him which won't happen. While I will say that I am apart of the majority that enjoys CM Punk saying what he is saying to Brown, can't help but hope this doesn't escalate.

Every day I get people who remind me that they don't like me, don't like what I do, say on Wrestlezone, point out my every mistake or thing they don't like that isn't even something I can control. Their dislike for me is their god given right to not like me and be a critic.

At the end of the day its just words and a persons opinion. We all have in the past or currently deal with money troubles, sickness, sadness and death- at the end of the day the negative words aren't that important.

The trouble is with the CM Punk vs Chris Brown verbal war, Punk will pipe bomb him all day but eventually if things escalated to a point, if the coward will hit a woman, who knows what physical cheap shot he would consider taking or pay someone to take.

Source: Wrestlezone.

Take your time and read through the whole thing.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Pointless article really, it's pretty obvious everything he was saying. It's as simple as this:

-CM Punk pipe bombs Chris
-Chris Replies
-WWE take advantage of it and it worked.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Pointless article really, it's pretty obvious everything he was saying. It's as simple as this:

-CM Punk pipe bombs Chris
-Chris Replies
-WWE take advantage of it and it worked.
STILL REAL TO ME DAMNIT

Luke.D

Jobber
Reaction score
I think that Crayo is right, WWE may take advantage of it, because a top guy for them is 'feuding on Twitter' I can just see it on RAW this Monday ( cryintohands :( )

Reaction score
Luke.D said:
I think that Crayo is right, WWE may take advantage of it, because a top guy for them is 'feuding on Twitter' I can just see it on RAW this Monday ( cryintohands :( )

I doubt WWE will take advantage of the situation in public, like that. They're just feeding of this stupid flame war, with CM Punk being the Champion.

Goldberg

The Artiste
Reaction score
Man does this irritate me. First the guy beats on a woman, isn't apologetic at all and his punishment is to clean garbage. Also, he then gets supported by some other artist and lets Brown live with them after the incident. Not sure on this but I think I remember reading something about this. Chris makes a song called "Look at me now" after the incident too. In my opinion, the song is to show how well he is doing after beating up his girl. Could honestly say the song is to brag.

Now, his ex that got beaten actually gives Chris the light of day. That shows all the girls and boys that look up to her, that it is okay to beat on their partner. As well as a bad representative for women. She is a role model and it does influence people around the world.

I give credit to Cm Punk for standing up to this kid. Especially when no one really has. Chris won't accept because he would get humiliated against someone that won't take any of his bullshit. Sorry for my language. Hell, I wouldn't mind a crack at the kid to teach him a lesson.

He should be who's next.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cog8LHeWKGU[/video]

Lol the hodgetwins made a vid abt it too.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Goldberg said:
Man does this irritate me. First the guy beats on a woman, isn't apologetic at all and his punishment is to clean garbage. Also, he then gets supported by some other artist and lets Brown live with them after the incident. Not sure on this but I think I remember reading something about this. Chris makes a song called "Look at me now" after the incident too. In my opinion, the song is to show how well he is doing after beating up his girl. Could honestly say the song is to brag.

Now, his ex that got beaten actually gives Chris the light of day. That shows all the girls and boys that look up to her, that it is okay to beat on their partner. As well as a bad representative for women. She is a role model and it does influence people around the world.

I give credit to Cm Punk for standing up to this kid. Especially when no one really has. Chris won't accept because he would get humiliated against someone that won't take any of his bullshit. Sorry for my language. Hell, I wouldn't mind a crack at the kid to teach him a lesson.

He should be who's next.

Would like this if the like system was fixed on this theme, will +3 rep you on it.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah I never liked Chris Brown either way. Props to Punk standing up to him. At the same time I think this is really pointless. It's going to ruin the whole Wrestlemania storyline because this will overshadow the feud and Punk.

Justin17

Jobber
Reaction score
I would love to see cm punk roundhouse kicking chris brown in the head