CM Punk & Breast Cancer Comment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Punk's always looking for a reason to take a shot at WWE nowadays, so he probably felt more compelled to bring it up now than he ever did before.

I guess so, he has always been a bit of an attention whore. I did enjoy him as a wrestler but dude was always a dick irl.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Komen is a scam. About 80% of the money they earmark for cancer research ends up in the presidents valet instead

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
In a job do things you do not believe in and he was getting a Good run in his last few years there so he is not a puss but smart. You have to know what you can and cannot get away with and he knows this.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
At the same time though, he would be being asked to go against his beliefs. If I am not mistaken, when Shawn (HBK) came back as a Christian, they didn't demand he continue the "sexy" act. Then again, he likely meant more to Vince than CM Punk. Either way, anyone who is willing to sell out their own beliefs is a coward in my book. Paycheck or not.
If you truly believe in something, why wait until all strings are cut? If I am not mistaken, dude even wore pink. That is what I am mainly referring to. Sure, the wwe might have suggested it, but he didn't have to go along with it. Something like that can easily be over looked. Not saying something is one thing but supporting it with your attire is another.
Punk may have worn pink for many reasons.
Who's to say Punk believes 'strongly' about this?
With Punk being a public face, his words could call WWE competence into question.
He could have lost money doing that if he still worked there.
At work, it's best to pick your battles if you still have bills to pay.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
What a puss indeed... If he wants to be a miserable prick on Twitter, that's fine. He's been that way for a long time.. The fact that he's commenting about something that has nothing to do with him is a little pathetic. He's either trolling or he's in a bad mood like he always is and wants something to bitch about.. Doesn't he have more important to things to worry about? Like his UFC debut?

Susan G Komen should be the furthest thing from his mind.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
People are really sheep to Komen. They're pretty horrible organization. Something like 20% of their donations and earnings actually went to cancer research.

Nick

Reaction score
To my knowledge they give 10% (not positive) of their donations to research. So yeah, fuck them. People need to be more aware of that, and donate to better organizations.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
To my knowledge they give 10% (not positive) of their donations to research. So yeah, fuck them. People need to be more aware of that, and donate to better organizations.

What is sad is that there are not many good ones out there anymore. Local ones are the best option to go with if you are going to donate.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Punk is right. A puss because he didn't tweet this while being affiliated with the company? I call that being smart as sometimes you have to be careful and a little PC when working with any company.

I don't think this condones puss.

Reactions: Red Rain

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Punk is right. A puss because he didn't tweet this while being affiliated with the company? I call that being smart as sometimes you have to be careful and a little PC when working with any company.

I don't think this condones puss.

I guess I can see that but still, I feel like he hated the company the entire last 2 years he was with them. Either way, as others have said, him saying this now is just pointless. Why should he care what the wwe does or does not do? It is like he is still mad or upset about something and has to draw attention to himself over it. I don't ever remember AJ doing this once, maybe he should take some advice from his wife on it lol

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I guess I can see that but still, I feel like he hated the company the entire last 2 years he was with them. Either way, as others have said, him saying this now is just pointless. Why should he care what the wwe does or does not do? It is like he is still mad or upset about something and has to draw attention to himself over it. I don't ever remember AJ doing this once, maybe he should take some advice from his wife on it lol
Yeah, punks personality is piss poor most of the time. He probably heard someone ranting and raving about cena and reigns and Koman and then got annoyed. He has no filter, which is why I hope and know he will get his face bashed in, in the UFC.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Yeah, punks personality is piss poor most of the time. He probably heard someone ranting and raving about cena and reigns and Koman and then got annoyed. He has no filter, which is why I hope and know he will get his face bashed in, in the UFC.

I can't see anyone taking him seriously in UFC. I used to watch it. He don't belong there unless he desired to get his ass kicked pretty bad. He is doing it as a means to fill another hole. If there was a legit company that was on par with WWE in America, he would have went there, not UFC.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I can't see anyone taking him seriously in UFC. I used to watch it. He don't belong there unless he desired to get his ass kicked pretty bad. He is doing it as a means to fill another hole. If there was a legit company that was on par with WWE in America, he would have went there, not UFC.
I know we're off topic now, but yeah, punk will get destroyed and realized he's not some big shot like he thinks he is. He's a great WWE wrestler, not a fighter.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I know we're off topic now, but yeah, punk will get destroyed and realized he's not some big shot like he thinks he is. He's a great WWE wrestler, not a fighter.

He can't even logically fight himself out of a paper bag. If he even makes it in a match, I can bet he quits after. He needs to stick to his comic books. He was one of the most entertaining wrestlers in the WWE, I would say in the top 10 but his piss poor attitude is not going to get him anywhere, specially not in a real fighting arena. Being cocky don't get wins in the UFC.

Reactions: edge4ever

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
If that segment and the 10% of money raised from it went to save just one life, it was all worth it.