CM Punk & Breast Cancer Comment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
What are your thoughts? I personally feel it is legit as most of these "cure" fundraisers are scams. I just think it is funny how he felt this way and is only now saying something. What a puss.

punk.png

If this was posted, let me know and close this.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Can't argue with Punk's tweet.

Also, to your comment about him being a 'puss' and is only now saying something, WWE would've prolly grilled his ass had he posted something like this if he was still in the company.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Can't argue with Punk's tweet.

Also, to your comment about him being a 'puss' and is only now saying something, WWE would've prolly grilled his ass had he posted something like this if he was still in the company.

If you truly believe in something, why wait until all strings are cut? If I am not mistaken, dude even wore pink. That is what I am mainly referring to. Sure, the wwe might have suggested it, but he didn't have to go along with it. Something like that can easily be over looked. Not saying something is one thing but supporting it with your attire is another.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
If you truly believe in something, why wait until all strings are cut? If I am not mistaken, dude even wore pink. That is what I am mainly referring to. Sure, the wwe might have suggested it, but he didn't have to go along with it. Something like that can easily be over looked. Not saying something is one thing but supporting it with your attire is another.

I'm not defending Punk, but everyone in WWE has their marching orders to follow. So, if a company you work for tells you to wear pink 'cause they're partnering with a charity group, then you do it, I guess. One would think if you disagree to do so, then some sort of punishment would be in order.

Reactions: Red Rain

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I'm not defending Punk, but everyone in WWE has their marching orders to follow. So, if a company you work for tells you to wear pink 'cause they're partnering with a charity group, then you do it, I guess. One would think if you disagree to do so, then some sort of punishment would be in order.

At the same time though, he would be being asked to go against his beliefs. If I am not mistaken, when Shawn (HBK) came back as a Christian, they didn't demand he continue the "sexy" act. Then again, he likely meant more to Vince than CM Punk. Either way, anyone who is willing to sell out their own beliefs is a coward in my book. Paycheck or not.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
What are your thoughts? I personally feel it is legit as most of these "cure" fundraisers are scams. I just think it is funny how he felt this way and is only now saying something. What a puss.

punk.png

If this was posted, let me know and close this.
Shut the fuck up dude, seriously. You are calling him a puss for calling out a scam? Get a life.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Shut the fuck up dude, seriously. You are calling him a puss for calling out a scam? Get a life.

Wow, no. I am calling him a puss for not doing it sooner. Where is your logic when you read?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Wow, no. I am calling him a puss for not doing it sooner. Where is your logic when you read?
Where is your logic? You are calling someone a puss for not calling out a scam sooner which makes as much sense as making a fucking thread about his tweet.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Where is your logic? You are calling someone a puss for not calling out a scam sooner which makes as much sense as making a fucking thread about his tweet.

Go take a nap.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I just don't want to pointlessly argue with a grumpy person who uses swearing as a means to be tough and get his point across on a forum, that is all.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
If you were not so stupid I wouldn't need to swear.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Adam, go be a grumpy teenager somewhere else. And sort your attitude out.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Punk's always looking for a reason to take a shot at WWE nowadays, so he probably felt more compelled to bring it up now than he ever did before.