CM Punk banner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IA-SteveB

Reaction score
Not sure I am done with this one, but oh well. I kind of lost my train of thought half way through. I was trying to go for a saturday morning cartoon look. Comments welcome.
cmpunk1.png

Last edited:

The_King

Reaction score
I like it. Everything flow wells together. The background is appealing. The render is compelling. My only gripe with it is the "Best in the World" font. It's okay, but it doesn't really convey the more sinister feel the render gives off. 7.8/10.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Its awesome as it is, but two things:

1. The "Best in the World" font looks like there's been a filter applied to it, like Spatter or Accented Brush. I don't know if its normally like that up close but if it was done by you then you should probably go back and leave the font alone.

2. The lighting from the bottom is what throws me off the most. It should usually be white and sometimes coloured, but the grey colour should never be used for foreground lighting.

IA-SteveB

Reaction score
I was kind of going for a smoke effect rather than lighting, but it didn't work out so well. :) I'll keep working at it.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I think that it is fantastic. The background is awesome and I like what you have done with the Punk image, it actually does look a bit cartoony which is cool