CM Punk and AJ Lee Spotted At Cubs Game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
You dunno what's going on behind the scenes. Trust me, I'll end the shit that's been happening. I don't even blame her, I blame myself and staff for letting all those threads happen. I ain't denying the problem, just the solution you suggest sucks. Those crappy threads will stop. If they continue, they'll be junked, she'll be warned, and I'll talk to her personally to sort it out. Trust me <3.

Will you at least admit my outrage this morning is what is causing you to act?

I am doing some good here buddy.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
inb4 he lives long enough to see himself become the villain.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
aw well, I'm down to be the Dark Knight. easily the best of that trilogy anyhow

BOOM

Reactions: catlady

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
All the proof you need why AJ has the title and the pushes its cos shes sucking off and sleeping with CM Punk who is the top guy in the company and has pull backstage. Also where is Amy Dumas? she always attends games with CM Punk since their dating. AJ is a home wrecker shes shagging CM Punk behind Amy's back and she dont even know it poor woman. We also know CM Punk has a reputation with hooking up with all the ladies hes shagged around on the indys, in TNA and in WWE. I have always said AJ has probably slept with him and I have been proved right. She even wore his t shirt at the signing at wizard world a few days ago. AJ is a slut and the proof is here. Shame on CM Punk he has a girlfriend clearly doesnt respect Amy

:facepalm1:

^ That's really all there is to say about that.

I haven't read past page 3 yet, but I will also say this.... the Punk T-shirt you mentioned AJ wearing was designed by comic book writer and illustrator Jill Thompson, so it's not unusual to wear it to a Comic Con.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
BLFFL, you're still speculating. This photo gives zero evidence that anything romantic is even going on here. When a male friend of mine asks me to go to a game, I say yes in a heartbeat because I love sports. For all we know, AJ could love sports and wanted to go to a game with her friend. Nothing romantic has to be going on for them to spend time together. Making assumptions like this just makes you look petty and misguided.

This. A million times this.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
just say the word and you can be added to the petition...

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
You dunno what's going on behind the scenes.

BDSM? Bukkake? Whips? Chains? Cigarette burns? Plugs? Electrical cords? Whiskey plugs? Hit n' Run? Mind break? Mind control?

:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.