*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
This looks pretty cool, wouldn't mind signing up for next season. Tried this game out before, can't really experience it that much because my current laptop is pretty shite, I'll be getting a new one soon. :)
Please do, it's a Visual Basic-based game from 2003 so you don't exactly need high specs to run it - and next season's gonna be very cool so please do sign up in a couple of weeks' time!

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Please do, it's a Visual Basic-based game from 2003 so you don't exactly need high specs to run it - and next season's gonna be very cool so please do sign up in a couple of weeks' time!

In terms of 'pretty shite' I meant it randomly shuts down every 30 minutes. It's not a cooling problem, it's just the laptops fucked. :)

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
In terms of 'pretty shite' I meant it randomly shuts down every 30 minutes. It's not a cooling problem, it's just the laptops fucked. :)
Well damn. Hopefully you can persuade relevant people and get a new one in the next few weeks xD

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
So yeah my feuds for WrestleMania
r1mCmOP.png

Oh yeah boy. Kept all my feuds the same except. Nakamura vs Oney Lorcan and Kevin Owens vs the royal rumble winner Kurt Angle. Oh and this happened on my first show back after fastline
VI3xuAH.png

Finn you dog. AA atleast you gained overness.... Never mind what Finn and Catrina got.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
So yeah my feuds for WrestleMania
r1mCmOP.png

Oh yeah boy. Kept all my feuds the same except. Nakamura vs Oney Lorcan and Kevin Owens vs the royal rumble winner Kurt Angle. Oh and this happened on my first show back after fastline
VI3xuAH.png

Finn you dog. AA atleast you gained overness.... Never mind what Finn and Catrina got.
YOU STOLE MY FINN AND CATRINA THING...... grrrrrrr

I'll forgive you don't join Reag pls

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
YOU STOLE MY FINN AND CATRINA THING...... grrrrrrr

I'll forgive you don't join Reag pls
I actually had no idea you had them "together". I just watched Lucha Underground and I saw how her character is and well I can totally see her doing that with the demon... Damn it WWE sign Catrina. But if we're going by stole.. You stole my Kevin Owens being world champion thing grrr
I'd rather not be in the eu then join Reag

Reactions: Geek773

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Well
OIuossk.png

This sucks. There scraps the Sasha and Hamada feud. WrestleMania would've been a great ending to the feud too. Oh well now for some new young buck to take her place.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
nvm

Last edited:

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
nvm2

Last edited: