*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Something stinks here. How does one not do anything for the pre show... this doesn't add up.
I personally never use the pre-show as I never know what to put on it. The average adds up with the Rumble to give nearly 91%, and without it (i.e. if the Rumble were on the pre-show) it goes up to 93%.

Have faith in other people bud :)

Reactions: Mike Thunder

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I personally never use the pre-show as I never know what to put on it. The average adds up with the Rumble to give nearly 91%, and without it (i.e. if the Rumble were on the pre-show) it goes up to 93%.

Have faith in other people bud :)
wait Thunder could have gotten 93%? MIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE IT ON THE PRE-SHOW!

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Because he didn't have a preshow
... like that's the first time in the series someone went without bookin a pre show.. and it so happen to be on the royal rumble...
I've NEVER had a preshow! xD

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
42bfb07d451da922593afc88a3e4e602.png
I've NEVER had a preshow! xD
you sure?

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
24XpKOZ.png

So here are my feuds for Royal Rumble. A good amount of these were ending after this PPV.

Here is my show!
8iktYLD.png

So I am pretty happy with my overall rating. A couple of the individual ratings I wasn't too excited about. I thought that I could have gotten a higher rating on the Wyatt/Orton and Mundo/Zayn matches. Shinsuke lost the Intercontinental title to Sheamus, but he ended up winning the RR so its good and it sets up for a WHC match at Wrestlemania against Kevin Owens (although his feud with Sheamus will end at Fast Lane or whatever PPV is next). The rating I am actually pretty happy about, since RR matches usually give low ratings.

I ended most of my feuds this month. Kevin Owens went over Ambrose to end their feud (although I should have extended it one more month so that I could start a feud with Nakamura at the same time, oh well I guess!). Johnny Mundo went over Sami Zayn for the US title to end their feud. Luke Harper went over in his feud with Brock Lesnar. Randy Orton went over Bray Wyatt to end their feud (Probably should have extended this one more month as well). Sasha Banks went over Cheerleader Melissa to end their feud. Sasha Banks is sitting at 89 over in my save. I hope to push her over 90 at Wrestlemania, but I have to find her a good final feud.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
24XpKOZ.png

So here are my feuds for Royal Rumble. A good amount of these were ending after this PPV.

Here is my show!
8iktYLD.png

So I am pretty happy with my overall rating. A couple of the individual ratings I wasn't too excited about. I thought that I could have gotten a higher rating on the Wyatt/Orton and Mundo/Zayn matches. Shinsuke lost the Intercontinental title to Sheamus, but he ended up winning the RR so its good and it sets up for a WHC match at Wrestlemania against Kevin Owens (although his feud with Sheamus will end at Fast Lane or whatever PPV is next). The rating I am actually pretty happy about, since RR matches usually give low ratings.

I ended most of my feuds this month. Kevin Owens went over Ambrose to end their feud (although I should have extended it one more month so that I could start a feud with Nakamura at the same time, oh well I guess!). Johnny Mundo went over Sami Zayn for the US title to end their feud. Luke Harper went over in his feud with Brock Lesnar. Randy Orton went over Bray Wyatt to end their feud (Probably should have extended this one more month as well). Sasha Banks went over Cheerleader Melissa to end their feud. Sasha Banks is sitting at 89 over in my save. I hope to push her over 90 at Wrestlemania, but I have to find her a good final feud.
The swiftness... pls stahp

Royal Rumble:

1. @Crithu = 92%
2. @Mike Thunder = 91%

Average rating:

1. @Crithu = 91.7%
2. @Mike Thunder = 91%

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Quick question. Since we were talking about how we should all have the RR match and possibly some other match types at other PPV's, are we going to do an Undertaker feud for Wrestlemania?

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Quick question. Since we were talking about how we should all have the RR match and possibly some other match types at other PPV's, are we going to do an Undertaker feud for Wrestlemania?
Tbh I don't like the idea of that, our saves should still be built around the guys we want to use but where there's stipulations for PPVs we should use them.

If anyone wants to have a 'Taker feud cos it's mania that's great, but not gonna force it on everyone :)

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Tbh I don't like the idea of that, our saves should still be built around the guys we want to use but where there's stipulations for PPVs we should use them.

If anyone wants to have a 'Taker feud cos it's mania that's great, but not gonna force it on everyone :)
That's good with me!

I had all of my feuds planned out for Wrestlemania, but I don't have an Undertaker feud, so I was just making sure!

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

Undertaker has already retired on my game so there goes that.

Reactions: Geek773 and Crithu
Status
Not open for further replies.