*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
PIYrcTA.png

Another one bites the dust. Lol Big Cass with that 90 charisma.
Why tf is he just called "Big Cass"...

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
IFeySA6.png

One day affter the Ryback incident... I'm scared to look at the thing. *looks at injury* 7 FUCKING MONTHS ARE YOU SHITTING ME..... WTF EWR ?

• Haha
Reactions: Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Renamed him innit. Yep my NOC has really taken a hit... put The Highlight Reel in a feud with The Dudleys.... Stupidly forgetting Bubba became a non-wrestler..... and it has 83 heat.
Why would you shorten his name, Scat (or should I say, Vince)?

Hahahahaha omg RIP

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Finished my ppv (no joke) Match of the night goes to
SxPGcLX.png

No shocker here folks. If i'm to win this... This will be the feud that will do it. Just gotta get more heat and I'll be sorted
zkhQZ5A.png

I was really in two minds what match I should put for the pre show.... I massively made the wrong mistake. Highlight reel and The Dudleys had 97% match quality.... Then the interview let the rating down, as well as the match. 85% okay, but it should've really been on the pre-show. Apart from that pretty good ratings, slightly disappointed with the Cesaro and Wyatt rating but meh. Can't really complain with the 91% rating.......Clearly the Naka, Angle, Owens and Briscoe matches/feuds really saved this ppv from being a 85 or 87% rating.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
SxPGcLX.png

No shocker here folks. If i'm to win this... This will be the feud that will do it. Just gotta get more heat and I'll be sorted
zkhQZ5A.png

I was really in two minds what match I should put for the pre show.... I massively made the wrong mistake. Highlight reel and The Dudleys had 97% match quality.... Then the interview let the rating down, as well as the match. 85% okay, but it should've really been on the pre-show. Apart from that pretty good ratings, slightly disappointed with the Cesaro and Wyatt rating but meh. Can't really complain with the 91% rating.......Clearly the Naka, Angle, Owens and Briscoe matches/feuds really saved this ppv from being a 85 or 87% rating.
Damn, that was fast!
Nice show!

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
SxPGcLX.png

zkhQZ5A.png

Would you stop showing the rest of us up, please???

Night Of Champions:

1. @AfricanScatMahn = 91%

Average rating:

1. @AfricanScatMahn = 89.7%

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
zkhQZ5A.png

meh not bad

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Yeah I play. I've been playing a May 1996 mod for a while. I'm in September 1999, but I haven't played in a while.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Yeah I play. I've been playing a May 1996 mod for a while. I'm in September 1999, but I haven't played in a while.
Well if you want to start up again, im sure we'd all love to have you!

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Want to. It's fun as hell.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Dammit Johnny Mundo got injured. Looks like I won't be finishing up my United States Championship feud at NOC. At least he's only out for 1 month so I can pick up on the feud next month!

Injury Count: 5

Not as bad as @AfricanScatMahn, but it still sucks.

Reactions: AfricanScatMahn

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Vader, Shamrock, Vince McMahon and Bret Hart retired within a 6 months span.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Want to. It's fun as hell.
You wanna join in then? We're all booking the same 2016 WWE mod, month by month,and comparing how we do. It's great fun but we're struggling a little for active members.

meh not bad
You know I kinda have to ask you this... you want back in to show him up, buddy? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.