Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
lol ya. i mean 2 nights were seentially skipped but, still

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Feel free to talk this one to death then, I see little reason to talk in circles without flipping Ace or Sky today, and I've made my choice.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
im gonna go look at skys posts cuz at glance tho...she pops in and out and does 0 scum hunting. i just dont see how shes town here lol. alco read be damned

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It's not a bizarre theory at all it's basic sense but?

It wouldn't be 100% though would it, case in point I have info on Ace right now? Haza's been much more sussed than I am.

And scum haven't killed the cop previously because I've been watching him nightly, and I also alluded to watching him tonight to try cover him while watching elsewhere.. They could have blocked me and killed him earlier but he was heavy sussed on his original claim and after the double night so I can certainly see them leaving him at that time. Last night they also had to factor in the BD spec from Jeff though.

And I've also answered that they likely blocked jeff to ensure the Odo kill as they may have feared he had a kill as SK still.

So you’re backing the don’t kill cops, don’t kill watchers, don’t block cops, don’t block watchers.

Yeah, I think you’re scum.

Even if you buy they wouldn’t kill one of you, you have to block one of the info roles 100%.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
So you’re backing the don’t kill cops, don’t kill watchers, don’t block cops, don’t block watchers.

Yeah, I think you’re scum.

Even if you buy they wouldn’t kill one of you, you have to block one of the info roles 100%.
It depends on the situation as I've said. If they believed Odo to be the SK, their BG is already dead. They 100% need Odo gone, the risk that Jeff could BD Odo away and potentially even to themselves is a priority risk I can 100% see them taking.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i mean lets be real too. while barry COULD be a bastard and have 3 town watch roles that seems a lil dumb too. obviously stumped on the purpose of said gamble. surely if doddsy is scum then sky has to be as well

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
im gonna go look at skys posts cuz at glance tho...she pops in and out and does 0 scum hunting. i just dont see how shes town here lol. alco read be damned

I feel you. I’ve been there all game, but I honestly think we have to lynch Ace or Doddsy here and I’m throwing my hat on Doddsy. I do not like his reasoning.

I think his flip gives us everything. If he’s town we know Ace is scum and if he’s scum we can start looking at all the people he’s trying to cover for here imo.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I feel you. I’ve been there all game, but I honestly think we have to lynch Ace or Doddsy here and I’m throwing my hat on Doddsy. I do not like his reasoning.

I think his flip gives us everything. If he’s town we know Ace is scum and if he’s scum we can start looking at all the people he’s trying to cover for here imo.

i mean i do like the big dick energy of lynching the info-er :WOW

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
i mean lets be real too. while barry COULD be a bastard and have 3 town watch roles that seems a lil dumb too. obviously stumped on the purpose of said gamble. surely if doddsy is scum then sky has to be as well

Doddsy and Sky aren’t scum together. That I’m the most sure of. So if you want to go Sky I’ll back it, but if we lynch Doddsy and he flips scum, I’d clear Sky.

Reactions: Kajuh

Kajuh

Reaction score
then junk/cp are a team and faking together. i think that would be the only logical pairing there. haza would be out
CP would be the common factor in these scenarios. How do you feel about CP being scum?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Doddsy and Sky aren’t scum together. That I’m the most sure of. So if you want to go Sky I’ll back it, but if we lynch Doddsy and he flips scum, I’d clear Sky.

:hmm

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Feel free to talk this one to death then, I see little reason to talk in circles without flipping Ace or Sky today, and I've made my choice.
Can we please flip this dude instead lol

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I’d say lynch Ace if we knew what the split was. I just don’t want to risk that scum can win tomorrow.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score

That doesn't make any sense though Smark. You not liking my reasoning doesn't make me scum regardless, as it 100% makes perfect sense whether or not you agree with it.

For me to fake info here we have to be in lylo which makes no sense. You're saying me and Sky have to be opposite here, in which case I also have no need to fake info here I can just take the easy sky lynch. The only possible reason I have to fake info would be to move away from Sky, who I've been actively pushing for 2 days and am open to lynching right now. So the theory doesn't hold any water

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
CP would be the common factor in these scenarios. How do you feel about CP being scum?

my real issue there is that scum doctor and jk is all kinds of punches to the dick we simoly dont have an answer for. also for what exactly? a desperado, a bunch of eyes? doesnt make much sense