Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
Yeah why vote Sky over the claimed VT who claimed watcher says was seen visiting

Vote Ace

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
then tell us whos scum and who ud lynch i guess. i just got here last night man so certain slots need to be solved
Ace/Doddsy is a 50/50 shot for me. Either it's fake info or Ace has been caught in a lie... I have no idea

Still not willing to accept Junk isn't just a GF who decided she'd take the cop result and rest easy either

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Vote Sky

I'm fine with this direction for the day. She's already given her reads list out Jeff if you check a few pages back

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
When did Tweet vote Ace have I missed a page

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
because he could be scum with sky numnuts. stop
Huh? Literally why would we lynch Sky over Ace here?

Doddsy is claiming info on Ace and Doddsy himself is anything but confirmed town, we gotta lynch Ace here and if he's town, Doddsy goes next. If we lynch Sky today and she's town, we'll follow Doddsys info tomorrow instead, and at that point we could actually be at LyLo, so why should we lynch Sky over Ace right now?

Reactions: Worst Player Ever

Kajuh

Reaction score
Idk why Doddsy would advocate to lynch Sky over the player he has info on tbh. I say we lynch Ace today and find out if Doddsy can be trusted.

vote Ace
This was too fucky and Ace wasn't involved in the fuckery. At this point I trust Doddsy less than Ace

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I don't have an issue with either direction tbh, they're both scum

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like yes, Sky could be scum, but also if Ace is town I think we can be almost certain that Doddsy faked info, or that perhaps Jeff is somehow involved with his role, whereas a potential Sky town flip tells us absolutely nothing.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Like yes, Sky could be scum, but also if Ace is town I think we can be almost certain that Doddsy faked info, or that perhaps Jeff is somehow involved with his role, whereas a potential Sky town flip tells us absolutely nothing.
I have no reason to fake info right now what benefit would that give? I think near everyone has given thoughts on Sky so that's not really true either.

But I'm fine with either direction realistically as long as we hit scum