Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
Ace is just echoing popular thoughts plus setup spec. That slot is too clean IMO

OMB/Kajuh/KIF: this slot like mine is a wild card for most of the game - human fodder adding no value. no clue lol. KIF's posts don't mean anything to me in the early stages, seemed like he was barely attention. OMB was drunk or distracted or both.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I really wish Duck had of answered the question I asked her 3 times before she repped out :mjcry

Kajuh

Reaction score
1. Doddsy
5. CP
6. Tweet
9. Sky
10. Haza
13. Junk
14. Jeff V2
15. Kajuh
16. Ace Dalton
18. MyPrerogative

Jeff's posts about CP's role got me thinking that maybe all the things he said was fake. Plus a lot of what CP said yesterday regarding his role revolved around there being an SK and I made two posts asking why we thought there was an SK and no one has responded yet.
Going back through to look at Haza and CP's interactions with the assumption that they're both scum was interesting. As Jeff noted, CP knew that Blaine was the doctor and claimed JK and his usage etc to come off as town. He also pushed for Haza to claim but didn't think he was scum, kinda seems like he just wanted to get Haza to fake a really strong town role so that he wouldn't get lynched.
As MyP noted, there were a few times where CP just kind of abruptly ended conversations and/or never followed up on them. He also had one with Junk where he said he'd go back and look into the suspicion of whether Haza killed Poyser due to Poyser sussing Haza, no update on that. And there was the other time during a night phase when he told Odo that one of them would probably die, I assumed because they're both top players but just kinda ominous in hindsight.

Reactions: Worst Player Ever

Kajuh

Reaction score
Also I'm not on board with the Sky lynch. I feel like most of the reasons for wanting to lynch her have come from Alco's posts and that doesn't seem fair at all. I've liked her posts and the times where she said she'd wanna be lynched for the sake of eliminating POE's for the town's benefit seemed genuine to me. I wouldn't feel comfortable lynching her.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also I'm not on board with the Sky lynch. I feel like most of the reasons for wanting to lynch her have come from Alco's posts and that doesn't seem fair at all. I've liked her posts and the times where she said she'd wanna be lynched for the sake of eliminating POE's for the town's benefit seemed genuine to me. I wouldn't feel comfortable lynching her.

yeah to be continued on that for sure. i need to know if CP received that thing junk claimed she sent and i need to know his usage as well as @Doddsy so we may be waiting a bit.

right this second someone is in deep shit though :p

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also agreed on ace. u two can have cookies for now i think

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
fwiw, there was also one time where CP mentioned Ace might actually be scum but didnt follow up. he placed him in null pile since afaict.

inclined to think Ace is scum actually. talking out of both sides of his mouth re: Blaine and he had a post where he admonished people for taking me seriously but iirc Ace usually doesn't pick up on my humor and tends to sus me for that kind of stuff. this game he seemed completely uninterested in my slot. seems to be just going along with what people are saying similar to lethal except I would expect something else from ace

his recent reads lists:

Tweet, Lethal, Sky, maybe Odo as SK
1. Doddsy
4. Big Man
6. Tweet
7. Lethal
9. Sky
10. Haza

11. Odo
13. Junk
14. Rubber Duck
15. OMB
16. Ace Dalton
18. MyPrerogative

More like this now
1. Doddsy
2. Jeff
4. Big Man
6. Tweet

7. Lethal
8. Blaine
9. Sky
10. Haza
11. Odo
13. Junk
14. Rubber Duck

15. KIF
16. Ace Dalton
17. Smark
18. MyPrerogative

I'd say this is about where I'm at rn

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
but yeah its strange they would shoot him over doddsy i agree. so watcher doctor cop scum team @Tweet ? you feel me?

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kajuh

Reaction score
fwiw, there was also one time where CP mentioned Ace might actually be scum but didnt follow up. he placed him in null pile since afaict.

I saw that too. He kinda did follow up on it, but it was a little random. Ace hadn't posted for hours at that point and then CP just said this.

Ace seems okay actually? Ducky too. Hmmm

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
didnt ace also push hard on the big man lynch?

Kajuh

Reaction score
also agreed on ace. u two can have cookies for now i think
I had Ace as a scum lean at first but now I'm not sure. I'm not sure if it was because it was my first game ever or if he just played really well, but he was REALLY convincing to me as scum that game. I feel like this time he's not as convincing so it's like... I'm not reading him town per se but I'm reading his less scum because of it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP