Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace

Reaction score
I joke about being out of POE but I totally agree to look among the VT claims for a scumboi.

Ace

Reaction score
I also just want to say that it pinged me that after CP's reveal and sussing of Odo, Odo defended himself by highlighting the logic or lack thereof of claiming early as SK, rather than actually investigating CP's reports and who died to show that it doesn't necessarily mean there is an SK at all.

I would expect Odo to prioritise the latter.

Kajuh

Reaction score
I wasnt here but I'd have always gone Lethal over Sky even tho I can see that was a bad decision now. An Ascetic makes sense with multiple investigation roles. If town is gonna have those roles there needs to be something to mislead them and I think that's Sky's function. I wouldn't lynch her at this point even if I have hated the slot
Prolly would have voted for Lethal until Odo's logic at which point I would have rethought.

But yeah Sky is almost certainly scum at this point and Lethals's "Sky didn't go anywhere" report on a claimed ascetic makes it megalulz in hindsight that Sky survived this long. But tbh I was not convinced Sky was scum until this phase at all so I have no high ground at all.

Unless Odo made a dope play where he brought up his post-hammer argument knowing that the hammer was through even if town didn't, Odo won't be scum but is still a possible SK. Although I'm still not sure we have a traditional SK, someone to confirm if the CP-report-logic confirms an SK or if it could still easily be no SK? Cos I think its the latter but its early.
Interesting that you both felt the need to point that out. What's the point in even bringing that up at this point?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ace

Reaction score
i dunno tbh it just feels like solid context that is worth providing tbh. Particularly because it is super easy for people to come in hindsight and ridicule wagons they probably would have been on; i think its valuable for town to know how i would have played if i were around. and it gives context to how i read the dayphase since i left
If you think its a scumtell you can look back at my previous games, i regularly do it.

Kajuh

Reaction score
Sorry I don't remember where the post is, but why do we think there's an SK again?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
:francis

Had some quotes to blast folks too. Oh well.

Dead QT me please.

Anxiously awaiting post-game

• Sad
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ace

Reaction score
this game feels like it is designed to fuck me btw because im a sucker for setup spec and we have already had a follower+tracker flip town, with a watcher possibly town too.

Also two different roles that give out items both being town.

I hate it so much

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Lethal did.

And we know he was town now.
source.gif
I think he said he followed Sky nowhere. Which is odd because if Sky is the Ascetic, he should get No Results. Then again I made the point that Barry tends to give unusual investigation results, like that time he gave us No Results when our target simply didn't go anywhere, so this might just be the reverse of that.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Tweet and Junk could theoretically be a team, but I feel Tweet was protecting Sky and trying to get CP lynched are some good clues.
I thought my reasons for not wanting to lynch Alco (nothing Sky did would deter me at this point) were sound and people certainly seemed to agree, why are we now a team?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler