Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Honestly, the way people are playing, I don’t really have any I’m confident on atm

Like nobody really looks town

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
40 hours since OMB posted :WOW

32 hours since duck posted :WOW

4 posts from junk in 52 hours :WOW

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Can’t wait to be blamed for the inevitable loss :WOW

Ace

Reaction score
I mean there's not much to talk about now, I don't really have much to say and am hoping day will bring information with it

Reactions: Junkette

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Maybe don’t give people the dead qt 1 second after death just cause some gutless smurf scum team can’t handle actually playing a game

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I don't have many issues with activity tbh as the slots have all contributed, the issue is the phase length which has become a bit of a joke a couple of times this game

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Duck not submitting usage or non-usage could be the issue tbh which would point to her being town

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
IDK, he's just my other suspect. Was very weird about his vote during the time when my and Smark's wagons were biggest
IIRC I sussed him last game for having some erratic voting behavior that I found weird and he was town that game so I don't think in a vacuum being weird with his vote is in anyway scum indicitive. I'd have to look at the exact instance though, what day was that?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
IIRC I sussed him last game for having some erratic voting behavior that I found weird and he was town that game so I don't think in a vacuum being weird with his vote is in anyway scum indicitive. I'd have to look at the exact instance though, what day was that?
D2 I believe