Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Oh didn't notice the desperado was a night kill. InteresDEAN

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It's usually called a Midnight Desperado.

Ace

Reaction score
Shook he didn't just vote big man here
Yes i found it weird at the time that Lethal basically cc'd Big Man but then voted for Bliss because "I believe she's the GF because of reading her play"

Seems like an odd vote

Ace

Reaction score
On the plus side, the strength of Blaine's role and the relative weakness of our flipped roles so far (BM not withstanding) would at least imply to me that we probably have some strong roles in the bank that can help us pull this back. Because we're really fucked right now and given Big Man's flip I'm less inclined to trust my other reads.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like watching paint dry is apt

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
:pogba

I'm an ascetic. "Did nothing" is very different from "no result' when ascetics come into play

Lethal probably a BIG LIAR

Unvote
Vote Lethal
, not like it matters right now

If you have nothing nice to say, then do not say it. I'm going to follow this advice.

Lethal scum

Try reading someone else

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Yes i found it weird at the time that Lethal basically cc'd Big Man but then voted for Bliss because "I believe she's the GF because of reading her play"

Seems like an odd vote

Fuck out of here with that shit. I even said when I made the Junk vote that I was willing to wait out any possible clarification regarding Big Man and a tracker/follower being town. You're painting a false picture here. You're probably scum tbh - this is the dirty, filthy shit you shovel to appear 'solving' but then grasping at straws and giving nothing.

Ace, Tweet, Junk as the remaining scum. Maybe?

Ace

Reaction score
Fuck out of here with that shit. I even said when I made the Junk vote that I was willing to wait out any possible clarification regarding Big Man and a tracker/follower being town. You're painting a false picture here. You're probably scum tbh - this is the dirty, filthy shit you shovel to appear 'solving' but then grasping at straws and giving nothing.

Ace, Tweet, Junk as the remaining scum. Maybe?
It is unquestionably strange to claim a similar role to someone else, suss them for it, and then vote someone else.

I don't give a fuck if you were 'waiting out' clarification. Why would you switch your vote to Bliss rather than, ya know, actually press for said clarification on the BM situation?

It makes no sense to me that you'd prioritise a Bliss vote with weak justification over the guy who is claiming a role which is very similar to your own and is town's primary focus anyway.

It's almost like you knew BM would flip town and didn't want him to flip yet as you knew it would look bad for you.

Although I don't really see why you'd counter him at all tbf. That's what's tripping me up here.

Ace

Reaction score
Like if I try to put myself in the shoes of a town you, I can't see a situation where I am not focused squarely on BM. It just doesn't compute.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Gonna have to tentatively put Doddsy back into the PoE mix

Stands to reason one of he and lethal are scum. Be suspicious if he now doesn’t claim watcher

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Barry, we don’t need 18 hour night phases that are actually 24 hour night phases just ftr

• Haha
Reactions: Poyser

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Gonna have to tentatively put Doddsy back into the PoE mix

Stands to reason one of he and lethal are scum. Be suspicious if he now doesn’t claim watcher
:slip: