Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
But I also got the sense big man's post was calling it essentially. I'm off to bed but, be back in the morn

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Can someone hammer for fucks sake

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
this game is odd as you had me as one of only 4 town reads earlier after doing your big readback.
This is a good catch, I remember that reads list

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
i think my solid townreads rn are ace dalton, junk, and probably big man. they have the good vibes.

haza can be a townread too if no one ccs his cop claim. i think the junk cop seems legit she's hard to read and haza was scumreading her. from what i've seen of this site's culture so far, i feel like the real cop would cc in this situation if it wasn't haza.

idrk where i stand on jeff but i think his role makes him likely town? if he hadn't claimed he'd probably be a slight scumlean but apparently claiming doesn't do much for your alignment on this site lol so i have no idea. he's definitely posting a lot but some of his takes on things are pretty meh imo.

lethal and doddsy are also townleans but i'd like to see more from them (hypocritical coming from me lolol i know, but i'm not giving out free passes to people just because i haven't been that active)

smarks, tweet, and odo i'm kind of eh about. tweet is probably the towniest out of the three. but i don't have strong feelings on any of them. i feel like there's probably at least one scum in these three.

everything blaine has posted seems incredibly scummy so far, but then there's the fact that he's an un-cced doctor so in what world is he not town? and if he lacks experience like some others have said it makes sense he comes across as super scummy, i know i did (and still do sometimes) when i was new.

the alco/sky slot is weird. neither of them have particularly towny content but is ascetic usually a town role? and sky's response to pressure on them seemed a little towny. probably just a watch this space slot.

and then cp is hmmmmmm. idk what to make of them. they're very entertaining but i think i remember them saying a couple of things that pinged me a bit. might go back and take a closer look.

who's kif? is that worst player ever? i don't remember much from them

and who's myprerogative? i literally don't remember anything from them
Where was the transition to suspecting big man ducky? Especially interested in your thoughts on him right after claiming when you seemed to be suspecting OMB

Ace

Reaction score
Where was the transition to suspecting big man ducky? Especially interested in your thoughts on him right after claiming when you seemed to be suspecting OMB
Yeah it does reek somewhat of a bus tbh. Particularly if we play by Odo's feeling that Bliss is, if not town, 3P, which would mean one of the three town reads he gave was a scum teammate (which is a fairly common thing for scum to do).

^Obviously presumes I'm town but from my perspective obviously above checks out.

Ace

Reaction score
And ducky bussing kinda makes sense since he's experienced but is new to the section which would make him a prime guy for scum to send into the lategame. easy to slip under the radar etc.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Flip side is I find it hard to believe mafia would have both a bg and a bus driver

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I actually think BM is SK I think he was keen to put me in PoE for that reason

• Haha
Reactions: Big Man