Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
What would the difference be between a roletracker and a follower, ooc?

Roletracker gets the role and the tracker result

Follower just sees if a role was used on that particular night

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Follower is like the rolecop fake when you have nothing better, but it’s extremely risky because you’re often claiming it into watcher/tracker which then puts you in a shitty spot

Ace

Reaction score
Fair enough, I'm also inclined to think Lethal wouldn't counterclaim as follower as scum.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Taking big man out now will damage scums decision making significantly (assuming I’m right of course) and is definitely the way to go

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
unvote

vote: Big Man

Ace

Reaction score
Taking big man out now will damage scums decision making significantly (assuming I’m right of course) and is definitely the way to go
I do agree which is why I'm voting for him. I just wanted to think things through.

What are your thoughts on my early comments regarding Jeff/Bliss's roles unlikely to be of the same alignment?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I do agree which is why I'm voting for him. I just wanted to think things through.

What are your thoughts on my early comments regarding Jeff/Bliss's roles unlikely to be of the same alignment?

Plausible. I’d want skys flip before tackling junk tho

I suppose at this point I should reveal that I’ve not seen any outcome to the item junk sent me, but I’ve been advised that it ‘triggers automatically’ but I don’t know under what conditions

Ace

Reaction score

I suppose at this point I should reveal that I’ve not seen any outcome to the item junk sent me, but I’ve been advised that it ‘triggers automatically’ but I don’t know under what conditions
So you did receive it at least?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Also think big man probs drew al snow, too cold Scorpio and the blue meanie as partners, hence the limited appearances

Ace

Reaction score

I would agree only now that we've got Lethal's report as a contradiction.
Beyond that I'm not as sold on Sky as others.

Ace

Reaction score
Also think big man probs drew al snow, too cold Scorpio and the blue meanie as partners, hence the limited appearances

Isn't he usually a low-post-count player?

I received an item from her night 1, but nothing night 2
Ah fair enough, sorry my brain is still trying to process the millions of posts i read through this morning