Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Okay so you were a safe track target if you were role copped

Okay, my line of thinking with my earlier question re: the split is that Big Man already had 3 people he was leaning scum on. If we assume a 4 man scum team + indies, which is probably a pretty safe bet, then him tracking outside of those 3 names doesn't make sense.

Ace

Reaction score
I've hated how much Junk has stepped off the gas since I copped her btw

This.

inclined to think Ace is scum actually. talking out of both sides of his mouth re: Blaine and he had a post where he admonished people for taking me seriously but iirc Ace usually doesn't pick up on my humor and tends to sus me for that kind of stuff. this game he seemed completely uninterested in my slot. seems to be just going along with what people are saying similar to lethal except I would expect something else from ace

What are you talking about, I have sussed you when you weren't relaxed enough usually as I fully expect the continuous banter from you.

I'm also pretty sure I sussed you earlier so I don't know why you don't think I'm interested in your slot. Although with that in mind you've been better in my readback and I'm inclined to sit you in POE.

He was also in favour of voting Smark from the get go but never really pushed anything further himself iirc

I made it clear that he was a scumread on play and that I'd therefore be happy enough to throw my vote into the mix, I think I was one of the few who Smark acknowledged had actually explained why they were voting for him. [Even if he wasn't satisfied].

I was also afk for most of the Smark drama until now so that would be part of why I never pushed further as things got more involved?

Ace

Reaction score
Okay so you were a safe track target if you were role copped

Okay, my line of thinking with my earlier question re: the split is that Big Man already had 3 people he was leaning scum on. If we assume a 4 man scum team + indies, which is probably a pretty safe bet, then him tracking outside of those 3 names doesn't make sense.
Yup not a bad point at all. You can move from POE to townlean for this actually.

Ace

Reaction score
im caught up btw - 4 hours after arriving at work. Which means im behind on my work so thanks a lot nerds:mj4

Ace

Reaction score
1. Doddsy
4. Big Man
5. CP
6. Tweet
7. Lethal
9. Sky
10. Haza
11. Odo
13. Junk
14. Rubber Duck
15. Hamilton
16. Ace Dalton
18. MyPrerogative

This is kinda where I am, black are POE.

Out of POE I'd probably have Tweet and Lethal as most likely to be town, CP and Rubber Duck as true nulls, and Sky as most likely to be scum.

Ace

Reaction score
At some point and if I'm still alive I'm going to have to start some ISOs because a lot of the d1 stuff has become vague to me.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Vote Count:

Sky (2) - Haza, Doddsy,
Big Man (4) - Odo, Sky, OMB, Worst Player
OMB (3) - Big Man, Duck, Junk

I believe this is the current count, with 8 for majority I think.

Also MyP has voted about 4 or 5 different people this phase :deandre

• Haha
Reactions: Worst Player Ever

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Unvote Vote Big Man

For reasons previously given I'm happy to go Big at the moment

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Doddsy, what would you consider could be a suitable counter to a tracker claim?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler