Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Not CP. I don't believe his pushing of me is a Scum Push. By general activity, I'd say one of your inactive folks who haven't posted much at all. Is their someone who hasn't posted at all?
why can't it be a scum push? what's been town about it?

rubberduckdudette

Reaction score
Website
www.mafiacafe.net
Not CP. I don't believe his pushing of me is a Scum Push. By general activity, I'd say one of your inactive folks who haven't posted much at all. Is their someone who hasn't posted at all?
lmao you must be new

lurker lynching works sometimes but it's also a tactic often employed by struggling scum looking for a good mislynch target :p

Reactions: CraigPelton

Junkette

Reaction score
I think he is new Ducky, not sure.

I’m on page 3 of Smark rn, and it’s eeekkk rn

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
gonna make some chicken fried rice bbl

Junkette

Reaction score
Unless I missed it, what was your connection to Lethal at this point?

attempt to get info from Jeff this post os scummy, cause there’s no need to pock this post out other then to have Jeff elaborate on any potential info Jeff has that he doesn’t.

Alco's immediate claim and blind vote and subsequent explanations don't inspire me with much confidence.

What was the original case on him that lead to Odo wanting to duel him?
Didn't Blaine claim bodyguard?
And Alco claims that's suspect? :confused

Comes in and immediately puts as much shade as possible on the targets at the time.

Junkette

Reaction score
Why? Wouldn’t scum be more likely to keep pursuing to mislynch you if you’re town? @Blaine

Junkette

Reaction score
OK, because I feel this direction unless Alco discloses whatever it is.

Yes thank you very much for not offering any reads yet and just feeling Odo’s direction. Super towny amirit?

Did you soft it at least like a PGO might do?

DID YOU SOFT THOUGH.

True, but then he came right out and claimed it at the start of day 2 with little provocation.
Little provocative is a very big minimization here like Odo was treatening to duel the guy. All shade. Shades of scum.

Junkette

Reaction score
Up to post 100 and I’m seeing the case on Blaine form.

Interesting play spec thus far.

Do you still feel Jeff is Indy, Blaine?

Why ask this question? No seriously give me a reason why town acts in hopes of getting an answer other then no considering that was the reason he had votes on his early day one, smark would’ve seen this by now/at this point tbh.

So much execution speculation in the early going before the execution was made known. Some of this could easily be performance theater.

With Poyser and Odo discussing if they would or wouldn't have executed Blaine, anyone could hide in that wifom, with Odo even changing his mind.

Poyser throws up a good volley at Jeff and he if plays ball correctly and was scum, he could've easily setup Blaine here and still get to execute Juice.

:hmm

Then again, kid feels awfully :Cocky2 after that claim like he spiked the ball in the final seconds of the buzzer.

I'm wondering what kind of game do you typically expect out of Blaine and is someone's second post typically not fluff to you?
I do kinda like this though, first honest good town effort. Took 3 whole pages though

Junkette

Reaction score
I don’t follow the logic. The idea he’s still myslynch ale here on day 2 with a doctor claim is exactly why they’d let why not him execute spec play out and get two kills.

So which is it? Is he town and a mislynch target or scum bodyguard cause i’m confused by what stance you actually have on him rn tbh.

You changed your opinion on Blaine pretty quick. With the only reason maybe being his rolename???

I was reading back so might have missed it, but did you address Alco’s odd posts at all since you’ve been in?
Why would sky address Alco’s posts? Sky knows Alco’s alignment, cause Sky is now Alco and knows her alignment???

Gonna stop here cause i think i’ve seen enough.

Thoughts?? @rubberduckdudette @CraigPelton @Raiddokken

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
DID YOU SOFT THOUGH.
I can if you want me to. I haven't played in a minute and haven't had a chance to shine so I'm a bit green right now. :hayden3

Just give me some time to show my facing before you leave. I promise I'm not all bark, I got some bite left.