Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
That hasn’t worked so far has it?
I'm saying you presenting a case off the top of your head woulda made it look more like you actually believed what you're saying ykno.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Sooo voting Sky or Junk for a claim is pretty pointless

unvote

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Who’s this @Vampire Quinn character? Come out and play
I apologize, I've had alot of stress happen yesterday. First time getting a Laser Surgery to remove 4 planter worts on the ball of my foot. (Basically burned through the worts)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I apologize, I've had alot of stress happen yesterday. First time getting a Laser Surgery to remove 4 planter worts on the ball of my foot. (Basically burned through the worts)

next time gadget!

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
? There were 27 hours left and I don't have any scum reads outside of blaine and alco aka sky, everyone was saying Haza looked sus off the daykill so what's the issue with pushing him to see what he does while we wait?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Sorry you had a bad time, but I also think you've been replaced in this game by now.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Off of that mini wagon on Haza I'd say Haza looks better now and sky looks even worse so it was a fruitful effort as far as I'm concerned

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
? There were 27 hours left and I don't have any scum reads outside of blaine and alco aka sky, everyone was saying Haza looked sus off the daykill so what's the issue with pushing him to see what he does while we wait?
You didn't wanna push him though, you explicitly said he should claim? Like how are those two even remotely the same?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Unvote

Typical of my luck that I'd rep into a game where everyone had already decided my predecessor was scum so he ragequit

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Unvote

Typical of my luck that I'd rep into a game where everyone had already decided my predecessor was scum so he ragequit
It's actually one of the only things making me hesitant that you could flip town. I don't really think Alco would do that as scum but I guess I don't really know for sure

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
yeah but if like, lethals the executioner, you have to assume hes going to botch within 5 minutes of making his first post so you take whatever comes
More Lethal banter. I'm gonna die if Lethal is the executioner and Jeff's partner and possibly Odo's. :TI:

The tag and vote now literally just seemed like it was there to prove junk wrong than anything else lmao
well duh, she was talking pure shit :heston:
but yeah nah, im not scum, and your just being silly now poy
But it’s something scum is more likely to do tbh

Apparently your first motivation was to get a wagon to analyse and your second motivation was to prove junk wrong rather than letting a wagon play out and analyse that lel
Poyser was daykilled, yeah? Interesting how much Poyser pushed on Jeff for possible scum motivation.

There's also some possible bussing/distancing with Junk or just not aligned.

on play, im fine leaving my vote where it is.

His manner of claiming is very suspect to me. I would expect a town player to want to conceal that role, and yet he seemed to cash it in ASAP like a 'leave me alone' card
So it wasn't just Alco that claims to not like Blaine's way of claiming. I still don't get what was weird about his claim, though.

Did Alco simply sheep Odo despite claiming to not be caught up? @Sky do you have thoughts on Blaine's claim?

Blaine probably mafia bg
If he is exactly this then probably means he’s aligned with a strong player to tell him to use the word doc instead!
Seems a bit more likely Blaine was given a doctor role, but interesting to think of whom that person may be directing.

Would be a good way to distance if CP mentions scum bodyguard before Blaine flips and not as a doctor.

I'm not entirely sure why they'd need to go through the trouble if Barry gave the role an it said bodyguard, though.

Yeah. It was either I claimed or I lead everyone on thinking I had a power role. 95% sure I would have been lynched if I alluded to having doc
instead of actually saying it
Can you clarify this thought process a bit more?

Im not trying to lynch him, im just not moving my vote just yet
The optics of your claim doesn't make me want to box you as scum, but this is an interesting approach.

Let me walk you through it, hold my hand Odo.

He selfishly claims day 1 as VT under no pressure, most likely to avoid being sussed/killed by scum.

You’re saying he’d put up more of a fight as town doc cause that’s what most tiwn docs do right? I’m saying a player proven to selfishly think about his survival as town won’t be thinking the same way most town docs would.
Why would it not have relevance? It’s not like the guy is experienced with how to differently handle being different roles
Pretty much this.
I'm very much feeling Junk's vibe here.

I very much agree with this assessment of his claims thus far in this section.

yikes

scum bells going off liek crazy here
Are your scum bells still going off because he can self-protect or has your read evolved?

I have a few games under my belt over at WC. But the play styles between the two forums are completely different
I can very much confirm this.

(but srsly b4 i go, docs usually cant self protect like bgs can so this seems bad to me)
Based on what? Limited bgs can almost always self protect in my experience

Pretty sure barry has done an unlim BG that can protect itself too lmao
I have to say I do like the no self use restriction, but I've only only ever sued it a couple times and Barry's given me an unlimited self doctor before.

Junk has shark in the water vibes, town lean
:WOW

not true! host dependant and barry likes to use traditional doctors. in juices game doc also could not self protect. that post also felt like potentially "if im still alive tomorrow hes why" spec. obviously host wifom, but im not getting good vibes. now stop tagging me so i can go to my shit lol
I've even gotten bodyguards here with self targets allowed so I'm really not feeling this assertion.

I want to say I've only ever seen a few bodyguard/doctors where self protects where banned.

I feel like you're using Juice's doctor role to stretch some flimsy spec.

When was the last time barry did this? Genuinely don’t think I’ve ever seen him not let docs protect themselves but I could be wrong. And using a juice game to back up your point well you can see why I would find that problematic I’m sure
I was going to look this up, but Barry's has updated like any of his threads with all roles or phase links. :tenay

But no, Barry doesn't do this regularly or even at all to my knowledge.

The bg/doc spec seems silly to me who cares
I’m not really interested in the spec it’s more that I feel like Jeff is talking shit
Whether it's executioner spec or bodyguard spec, a whole lot of spec perpetuated by a select few. :hmm

You’re really harped up on role names here?

Vote Jeff
I have to say I really like Junk's hutzpah this game.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I am shocked how many people are reading into that mafia bg post completely wrong lmao

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I think duelling sky and lynching junk is where I’m currently at

Back later!
don't think I'd support a junk Lynch today fwiw