Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
A few posts from Haza that stood out to me, before having made sense of this game

I do think Jeff is likely town the way he has entered but I think Alco's early town read of him is FOS. Seems to be based on activity and quality but this game is completely different contextually because he claimed right out the gate which would be the reason here for avoiding fluff rather than anything alignment indicative.

Vote: Alco
I can see both sides of the argument here - there'd be no reason not to read Jeff town given the circumstances, but for that specific reason feels odd. Given that I "am" Alco for now, I can say he was doing it from a legitimate town position.

I think Alco is town if Blaine is scum. I think Blaine is town unless he is CC'd or a flip contradicts his claim but don't like his first post which I think is good for Jeff if he's scum as well as Alco.
Word salad, yay. This is not helping my readback at all

it's been a while since my last scum game Jeff I literally don't even remember what it was. I only started organising thoughts in sheets with post numbers relatively recently though so it wouldn't really help you read me
Self meta, ew

I mean this is just not true at all.

Do I ever fluff lmfao, I almost always post game related content as soon as I enter the thread im pretty sure and I don't even think I know my own meta that well lol
Double ew. Haza, you're better than this.

Seems there was an exe and weird artifact nonsense going on, typical that my first attempt to be a "rep player" is in a game you can't really rep in :side:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
why are you exclusively reading back hazas posts in particular?

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Up to post 100 and I’m seeing the case on Blaine form.

Interesting play spec thus far.

Do you still feel Jeff is Indy, Blaine?

Could be. I've leaned him towards town more than indy. He could just have items.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
seems a strange way to do a readback, just quoting 1 player in isolation, who just happens to be under pressure anyway

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I completely understand Poyser's initial suspicion of me but I do not like the wagon on me at all :deandre

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
cant blame odo, i tried the same with blaine upon his re-entry trying to make him trip up on usage :heston:

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I doubt the daykill and the execute are knowingly aligned, purely for setup reasons.

I'd reckon the execute is on the side of scum because it makes more sense for a daykill to be town. But then, why would a town player make the decision to target Poyser?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
what are your thoughts on blaine, his wagon and where were at now?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
like CP doesn't think i'm scum and MyP admitted his vote was sheeping. as for Junk ill have to read her reasons for starting the wagon but iirc she was scum reading me yesterday so at least that checks out

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
what are your thoughts on blaine, his wagon and where were at now?
Blaine was at execute range but wasn't hit, from what I can tell, which seems pretty damning. I have a problem with the idea that scum set up a mislynch this way - Blaine, as a new player, would be pretty mislynchable anyway

Town Poyser and good guy Jeff were on the wagon too, which means there's probably something in it.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
That's irrelevant, he's voting for a claim

Or do you only read the half of posts that you want to? This is not the Haza from last game
No lol I read the whole posts and think it's absolutely ridiculous. I've never been hungry for a claim from someone that I don't scum read with over 24 hours left in the day lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That's irrelevant, he's voting for a claim

Or do you only read the half of posts that you want to? This is not the Haza from last game

The reason people are voting you are absolutely relevant. you saw what happened when tweet did the same. hogwash! hogwash I say!