Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think Alco is town if Blaine is scum. I think Blaine is town unless he is CC'd or a flip contradicts his claim but don't like his first post which I think is good for Jeff if he's scum as well as Alco.

As for votes on him Odo vote is neither here nor there, yours seemed opportunistic but wouldn't rule out a bus because people know Odo's vote is usually a strong one, Junk's vote also poor less opportunistic but possibly pre-emptive.
Would it need an opportunistic vote on a wagon on blaine when it already involves jeff and Odo? I don’t think your reasoning here really makes much sense, it’s also different reasoning than the one you initially gave lel

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I love how opportunism is correlated with scum

Opportunism is a key component of playing any alignment efficiently

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
No it isn’t, it’s completely different. And then throw in that he was trying to get lynched, it isn’t remotely comparable

I would highly recommend your 14th post is more accurate

the way most town players - seem to be in favour killing indie players so easily - its very accurate imo.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean Poyser also started a wagon on me on his own earlier in day, I wouldnt call that scummy either. like whats the scum motivation behind double voting someone whos already claimed on p1. likelier he genuinely saw stuff he didnt like and decided to persue it himself. which would be towny in my eyes.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
23, 77, 111 all look townish Jeff and inquisitive and despite defending yourself to Poyser in parts you were still prodding around elsewhere so I could tell your focus wasn't solely on protecting your own interests

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
can someone point me to hazas last scum game please and thank you. been a bit since hes used stuff like post numbers (i know its porbably not worth looking into but im a stickler to see if he does that as both alligns or not)

gonna chill a bit and see if our good friend juice makes some better contributions.

Junkette

Reaction score
Does Haza contradict himself like that as town and rather then try a stance on blaine instead shoots for possibilities and assesses the angles? Cause i’m not sure he does tbh

Junkette

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me the in a vaccuum concept cause i think it might be lost on me lmao

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Mi$$ Bli$$ is online now - tagging you in. I am going to lurk now.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Can someone explain to me the in a vaccuum concept cause i think it might be lost on me lmao

You mean the expression? By my understanding it means like outside or regardless of content?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
the way most town players - seem to be in favour killing indie players so easily - its very accurate imo.

No, it isn’t.

Indie players can actively hunt mafia legitimately, mafia players cannot do the same in reverse without repercussions.

That point has no bearing on blaines alignment either. Using an example where he’s in indy trying to get lynched and correlating it with being mafia where he’s trying not to get lynched makes 0 sense

Junkette

Reaction score
If you do that one more time Juice im repping out, let ne lurk in fucking piece it’s not alignment indicative and sometimes you can spot bad eggs that way, so im killing that notion of tagging me for lurking rn

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
No, it isn’t.

Indie players can actively hunt mafia legitimately, mafia players cannot do the same in reverse without repercussions.

That point has no bearing on blaines alignment either. Using an example where he’s in indy trying to get lynched and correlating it with being mafia where he’s trying not to get lynched makes 0 sense

that answer - is not tenable.