Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I just thought about this actually and you're 1000% right, idk why anyone would ever fake ascetic because someone could just check you with a watch or track :heston

for some reason I had that in my mind as a common fake
Aren't you still voting me?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
do you have roles on this site that are typically town/typically scum?

like with all these claims floating around i'm tempted to just write off everyone who's claimed as town but i have no idea what i'm doing tbh

and there's a few people i'm townleaning for no other reason other than that they've claimed

There are some that mostly lean one or the other and a lot that can be seen as both. There are varying degrees.

Town will usually have a cop and a doctor of some kind.

Scum will have a roleblocker and role cop.

Things like jailkeeper could be either and it really depends on what else is claimed by town. Etc.

Watchers are more likely to be town and trackers are a good role to give scum as a role tracker, but not always.

It can be flipped and vice versa. Depends on the setup.

Reactions: rubberduckdudette

rubberduckdudette

Reaction score
Website
www.mafiacafe.net
He was pushing both, but we got timing of the execution happening via Jeff’s role that indicates it might’ve gone down when Poyser red flagged Haza.

I believe the kill was setup as an attempt too frame Odo, and it was very towny of him too claim Duelist right after to stop it.

Odo is deff town.

Town reads on Big Man/Doddsy for reviving this wagon from the dead, and I don’t think you’re aligned with Haza given you didn’t push back at all here when asked to vote.

Watch me be wrong on Haza and then have to start back from square one lmao.
i don't like this last line lol i feel like this is something you'd say as scum to set yourself up for later when you've pushed a mislynch

Reactions: Ace

Junkette

Reaction score
Gonna call Ducky town, that readback reads so genuine and like a new good player on a new site with no more info then you’d expect her to have.

Junkette

Reaction score
Definitely reads more town to me then smark’s.

sky not even bothering reading back feels like town for her in contrast to the rubber’s duck legit attempt with an obvious towny lens

Big Man

Reaction score
how come no one ever answered this :((
Jeff’s role is he has a list of items he has to choose from at certain points e.g end of day. at the end of day he was told he had to pick one. because the end of day was triggered by an execution he wasn’t allowed to post as he could tell everyone day is ending so the host PM’d him 13 minutes before the end of day post to stop posting. the item caused there to be no deaths at night so yes it likely makes him town.

Big Man

Reaction score
let’s get a claim from my good friend Haza. gonna bump the case on him in case people skipped past it.

yeah nah not sure what was towny about haza's reaction. I think Poyser's points had merit

like he comes in giving all these reads depending on blaine's alignment but didn't give his actual thoughts on blaine until asked. they're just empty reads at this point as these reads aren't going to matter until blaine flips, I particularly don't like the point about one of junk/poyser being scum. it's as if he wanted to give thoughts on what if he flips town just because he did if he's scum. he's acting like exactly one person on his wagon has to be scum if he's town because ?? why exactly? just doesn't seem like real hunting.

and yeah he's indicated scummy play from blaine here so surely it doesn't make sense to vote alco when he thinks alco is town if blaine is scum. the 2 scenarios are blaine is scum or town. if he's town then he thinks poyser or junk are scum. if he's scum then he thinks alco is town. either way doesn't really make sense to push alco.

Reactions: Junkette

Big Man

Reaction score
Definitely reads more town to me then smark’s.

sky not even bothering reading back feels like town for her in contrast to the rubber’s duck legit attempt with an obvious towny lens
I agree with this, ducky’s read back has come across a lot more towny than Smark’s who’s posts haven’t been that convincing.