Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Man

Reaction score
i've read to the end of day 1 and skimmed some other stuff so farI don't think the non-execute dooms blaine at all. he was only on 5 for like a few minutes I believe, so it could easily just have been that a decision wasn't made in time to execute him.

why do people think scum chose to daykill Poyser? could just be as simple as Haza is scum and wanted to stop that push tbh.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
the big man is here, time for him to tell us who scum is in 3 posts :D

Big Man

Reaction score
I've never seen KIF play as scum but I feel he could be scum with Alco. he just randomly voted him when he most likely hasn't read the thread and Alco wasn't around at the time and nobody was talking about him. he couldn't explain the vote when asked too.

• Wow
Reactions: Worst Player Ever

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
Unvote

Vote: Haza

welp it was real. time to stop spamming now, double digits should be enough activity for 12 hours :drose

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
i've read to the end of day 1 and skimmed some other stuff so farI don't think the non-execute dooms blaine at all. he was only on 5 for like a few minutes I believe, so it could easily just have been that a decision wasn't made in time to execute him.

why do people think scum chose to daykill Poyser? could just be as simple as Haza is scum and wanted to stop that push tbh.
well Poyser went in on Odo after that and voted him, not Haza so idk if Haza kills him there unless the role was already submitted or he wanted to frame Odo but then that'd make himself look bad too

Big Man

Reaction score
based on what Jeff said I believe it was already submitted before Poyser went after Odo. well the execute at least and I’d assume the day kill was submitted at the same time. @Jeff Valley Driver can confirm when exactly he was told to stop posting.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
based on what Jeff said I believe it was already submitted before Poyser went after Odo. well the execute at least and I’d assume the day kill was submitted at the same time. @Jeff Valley Driver can confirm when exactly he was told to stop posting.

yup on moment

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
why are you voting haza?

simply sheeping because theyre saying he looks off. to parrot a random example, the number thing expecting us to actively look for their posts was weird. should be enough momentum for a counter wagon

mostly dont really wanna lynch blaine or alco who are the top 2 lynch candidates for now
tldr counter wagons are fun

Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
can someone create a timeline for me please I'm confused lol