Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I like aces posts thus far. He lookin town atm

Reactions: Doddsy

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
@Jeff Valley Driver the only thing that is saving you, in my eyes, is your role and the perks that it has provided town with as your play has been very awkward and opportunistic, whilst providing yourself with a huge shield to stand behind. I'm hoping to avert my way beyond this suspicion through more interactions

Could you provide examples

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm going more in line with the presumption that scum could have not all been around and orchestrated the 'play' by that point. It's totally possible but as I've said already I'm certainly not a fan of Blaine this game, so I don't know why you'd think I'm distancing lol.

Not to mention they actually couldn't do it without the daykill. May have simply not be quick enough as ppl invited rather fast post claim no? I know I did so he wasn't at 5 for long at all either ?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'm going more in line with the presumption that scum could have not all been around and orchestrated the 'play' by that point. It's totally possible but as I've said already I'm certainly not a fan of Blaine this game, so I don't know why you'd think I'm distancing lol.

Very generous presumption, no? Seems to me at least that you're trying to explain off why target a wasn't executed, despite being in range, yet Juice was. I suppose a future mislynch could be the motive

Ace

Reaction score
Lethal while Jeff seems a good shout for town given his role, I agree it is curious that he was quick to pull out of having Blaine in execution range considering what has transpired since.

I could see Jeff being in a scum QT trying to orchestrate this with teammates, teammates not having agreed yet, and Jeff seeing the execution range and quickly pulling out to make it look like Blaine didn't get executed because there wasn't enough time that he was in range for scum to pull the trigger or something.

This seems like the instinctual play I'd expect of Jeff.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
No idea why lethal is reading me against the grain either fwiw but I obviously dislike it

Ace

Reaction score
Not to mention they actually couldn't do it without the daykill. May have simply not be quick enough as ppl invited rather fast post claim no? I know I did so he wasn't at 5 for long at all either ?
And boom, Jeff brings up the exact thing I was alluding to lmao

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Could you provide examples

My last few posts in regards to his executioner suspicion, the unvote when it hit 5. Self-protection over town interest etc

Ace

Reaction score
Very generous presumption, no? Seems to me at least that you're trying to explain off why target a wasn't executed, despite being in range, yet Juice was. I suppose a future mislynch could be the motive
I'm trying to explain why Blaine not being executed doesn't necessary confirm he is scum. I've made it clear several times I still lean towards Blaine being scum. I'm just being thorough.

Same with Jeff btw, I still think he's prolly town based on his role and his usage but I'm not leaving things unchecked or unsaid.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Again tho. 5 wasn't enough for the execute sans the daykill. I'm more subscribing they did it to also make odo look shit n not expecting him to claim duelist. Plus they got to kill poyser which is a plus . But ya they could have done that sane combo w Blaine but as I said don't think he was at 5 super long either so its a bit muddy there

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Lethal while Jeff seems a good shout for town given his role, I agree it is curious that he was quick to pull out of having Blaine in execution range considering what has transpired since.

I could see Jeff being in a scum QT trying to orchestrate this with teammates, teammates not having agreed yet, and Jeff seeing the execution range and quickly pulling out to make it look like Blaine didn't get executed because there wasn't enough time that he was in range for scum to pull the trigger or something.

This seems like the instinctual play I'd expect of Jeff.

I'll also entertain the idea that it's just coincidence and Jeff isn't the type of player to fall into a Lethalism and fuck himself up over one fixation. It just looks dirty. Also, the execute & daykill could be a scum countermeasure to Jeff's day extender and no-night kills

No idea why lethal is reading me against the grain either fwiw but I obviously dislike it

I'm exploring all options bud. No easy reads from me anymore :)

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
5 would be enough, just ftr. There’s a bit of a misconception getting peddled here

Ace

Reaction score
Again tho. 5 wasn't enough for the execute sans the daykill. I'm more subscribing they did it to also make odo look shit n not expecting him to claim duelist. Plus they got to kill poyser which is a plus . But ya they could have done that sane combo w Blaine but as I said don't think he was at 5 super long either so its a bit muddy there
Yes, but we're working under the presumption that they have both anyway?
Unless you're suggesting a member of mafia hadn't appeared in their QT and told the team about his DK yet, which is sorta what I'm alluding to.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
With 18 players, it’s 10 to lynch. Executioner requires half majority. It’s also 5 players with 17 alive

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'm trying to explain why Blaine not being executed doesn't necessary confirm he is scum. I've made it clear several times I still lean towards Blaine being scum. I'm just being thorough.

Same with Jeff btw, I still think he's prolly town based on his role and his usage but I'm not leaving things unchecked or unsaid.

I like how you're explaining yourself. I too am being thorough.

:slip:

I misread the flip order. Daykill, thus lowering half majority, enforcing the execution. I've follow you now (maybe?).