Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rubberduckdudette

Reaction score
Website
www.mafiacafe.net
i'm 100 posts in and sparkles seems towny but idk. she's got that bite to her that i saw last game i played with her.

this is going to be confusing bc idk who anyone is lol so you're all kind of blending into one person

maybe i'll be able to differentiate better after reading 600 posts (kill me now pls why do you all post so much)

Alco

Reaction score
Is it still day? What the hell happened here :pogba

Ace

Reaction score
can someone explain this to me

i do be a noob

is this like the ita mechanic on mu?
execute means that if someone (say person a) has at least half the necessary vote to be lynched, the person with execute can automatically kill 'person a' and end the day phase (ie push through the lynch on that person).
It's almost exclusively a scum skill afaik

Reactions: rubberduckdudette

Ace

Reaction score
Is it still day? What the hell happened here :pogba
Weird Day Kill immediately followed by execute combo by scum, apparently.
Day kill happened first to reduce the number of people needed for a lynch to go through, then that enabled the execute. Scum seemingly did both since they were mentioned in one post and the execution couldn't happen until the day kill was known to scum.
At least this is what appears to have happened.

rubberduckdudette

Reaction score
Website
www.mafiacafe.net
execute means that if someone (say person a) has at least half the necessary vote to be lynched, the person with execute can automatically kill 'person a' and end the day phase (ie push through the lynch on that person).
It's almost exclusively a scum skill afaik
oooh this is a really cool mechanic

Ace

Reaction score
Could I please ask that you put a rubber duck as your profile picture.
No reason other than I would like to see a rubber duck regularly when visiting this thread.

rubberduckdudette

Reaction score
Website
www.mafiacafe.net
When was the last time barry did this? Genuinely don’t think I’ve ever seen him not let docs protect themselves but I could be wrong. And using a juice game to back up your point well you can see why I would find that problematic I’m sure
i have no context to any of this bc i just met you guys today but this seems angleshooty lol

aren't we better off looking at blaine's actual claim rather than going off host meta

Alco

Reaction score
Weird Day Kill immediately followed by execute combo by scum, apparently.
Day kill happened first to reduce the number of people needed for a lynch to go through, then that enabled the execute. Scum seemingly did both since they were mentioned in one post and the execution couldn't happen until the day kill was known to scum.
At least this is what appears to have happened.
Thanks for the recap. That's a rough turn of events :slip: