Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I think if at least one of Watcher and Follower are town then Sky is more likely town, nailed on town if both are.

Outside of that setup spec though I have her firm scum :slip:

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
There's more to be suspicious about, such as Lethal's Entire Everything
You don't think Lethal countering the town Tracker as the Scum follower would be way too short-sighted a play?

It seems too easy, even if it is Lethal

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I had more post then Doddsey tbf :cudi
I'm just good at condensing all my read back into one post. If I wanted I could massively bump up my posts by just forgoing condensing like everyone else does :cudi
I suppose if Doddsy had any sort of incriminating info he woulda piped up by now
I was on haza who was not visited

Reactions: Kajuh

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
You don't think Lethal countering the town Tracker as the Scum follower would be way too short-sighted a play?

It seems too easy, even if it is Lethal
This sort of overthinking and WIFOM is what stops scum getting lynched

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
None of my PoE is making much sense right now I might have to try and recalibrate

I will say I can't see a world right now where Lethal and Sky are ever both scum

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Im ok with just lynching sky idc

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I was on haza who was not visited
I was more talking about all the previous nights. You should probably give us an overview of whom you visited when and what you saw etc.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Im ok with just lynching sky idc
Why don't you care lol.

I don't really buy this. You're always complaining about dying night 1 so I don't buy that you don't care about a game where you're alive Day 5. I'd expect you to be getting into it

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Why don't you care lol.

I don't really buy this. You're always complaining about dying night 1 so I don't buy that you don't care about a game where you're alive Day 5. I'd expect you to be getting into it
Good point. Really the duelist thing is the only thing keeping me from suspecting Odo

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Good point. Really the duelist thing is the only thing keeping me from suspecting Odo
I don't even know if it makes him town or scum lmao, I just don't buy it.

Like I could see town Odo lying about that because he knows he's being shot at now and wants to deter from being shot again by giving scum the impression he doesn't care.

But like at face value a guy that says he's sick of dying day 1 and not being able to help town win saying "Id just lynch Sky idc" is kinda shit and doesn't make me think he's town at all

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I was more talking about all the previous nights. You should probably give us an overview of whom you visited when and what you saw etc.
Didn't use it the first night because there wasn't going to be any kills and didn't want to limit the chance of catching someone red handed. Have used the past 2 nights on haza who has not been visited either night