Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I am strongly in favour of lynching big man at this point in time

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m not even sure he’s given a town read in this game, he’s just looking for (mis)lynches :draper2

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Ninja'd

Big give your results plz, we aren't in mass so withholding them is likely useless unless they're immediately under the gun

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Also his play around OMB is just ... as I said before, kinda beneath him

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I don't disagree with either of your points really. I'd like him to give his results if he's around @Big Man

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
What Doddsy said, but I'll be going to sleep in a minute and we already got pretty close to accidentally hammering Big Man so I'll not vote him for now.

Big Man

Reaction score
Ninja'd

Big give your results plz, we aren't in mass so withholding them is likely useless unless they're immediately under the gun
yeah I more kept it withheld to make any scum that’s going to claim (i.e OMB) worry about having to tell the truth about who they really visited. since we’re not going to get any more claims I’ll give the result - Ace went nowhere.

Big Man

Reaction score
1. Doddsy
5. CP
6. Tweet
7. Lethal
9. Sky
10. Haza
11. Odo
13. Junk
14. Rubber Duck
15. Hamilton
16. Ace Dalton
18. MyPrerogative

not fully convinced CP is town yet, didn't like his early play like others and don't think it's extremely unlikely he would bus blaine like that since he had already got to 5 and wasn't executed. I've liked Ducky's posts too as I said earlier, not sure why people had a problem with her. and yeah I'm just going to say I think haza is scum at this point, but I wouldn't lynch him yet. let him give a couple more results or wait until at least one other mafia player is dead.

Reactions: Worst Player Ever

Big Man

Reaction score
Why'd you target ace?
didn’t have much of a read on him, and he hasn’t posted much since the end of day 1. also thought if he’s scum there’s a decent chance of him making the scum kill since he’s gone under the radar so they would think it’s safe for him to perform the kill.