Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Instead of admit how wrong you were, everyone should put me on ignore. Gotcha.

And people wonder why I keep repeating that I don't like playing this game anymore.

I look like I was pretty right from where I’m
standing. It’s PoE and part of the game, and the fail state of losing you was acceptable to me. Maybe next time make some useful posts

Reactions: Junkette

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Unless he wanted to get out in front of it. What was the Blaine heat situation at the time?
Blaine was at 5 votes and had claimed already, and the "probably scum BG" thing was pretty much CPs first post IIRC. Could be a bus if CP thinks his teammate is beyond repair, and the usage of the execution shot would actually somewhat complement this, but I still think it's a long shot.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i mean if sky could be investigated at all thats be rad too, thats going to be a nightmare slot

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
double nights is fuckin with me bc i thought the day kill was balanced by the loss of night 1 killing but hur dur setup spec

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
She can’t be, she’s an ascetic

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Folks you need to stop playing the host tbf

Like this is confirmed a bastard game at this point lol so

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
She’s probably next on the block tho if you feel me

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ok well sk or vig if ur out there blast her

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
is that what the gas can did? Im kinda confused by this role tbh

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
or shoot omb, i wont be sad there either fwiw. ducky has posts i can actually look at to make a case. omb is gonna be harder

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Also Jeff I probably don't cop Blaine N1 because if scum has a watcher they're 100% on Blaine because vig/cop etc would see blaine as a primary target given d1's happening.
Nah scum don't have a watcher

nah, you chose not actually respong to any actual point. ur just as much to blame for being cocky about your view. im gonna back myself everytime, and ur never going to bully me into shutting up or changing my read because u state something as fact, when its clearly not. end of conversation
I don't think anyone isn't valuing your point it's more so that it's not strong enough to lynch the cop this early

This is exactly where I'm at as well and if you read the thread even badly, JEFF, you'll know this to be true.

Like I don't think anybody says that you don't have a point wrt Haza but it's just not enough to lynch the claimed Cop.
Same as me

meh i disagree. to me the obvious play was watch and cop blaine. watcher catches anyone who fucks with him , cop may gets exposed but its a bunch of confirm either way. maybe im just too BIG BRAINED
Depends if they're limited, waste of a watch shot without kills IMO

Damn whities always gotta kill muh boner
:WOW

But they’re barely playing when they in daylight anyway

Barry has more posts than half the game
Hey it's hard to play when you're the only one around and someone else will post maybe once every 3 hours okay. My catch up posts just contain all my thoughts so don't skip them!

Hello

Smark has been Lynched...
Leonard Cosgrove - Victim Aligned Stump
[From: NightCry]

Leonard Cosgrove is an English college professor of 55 years of age. He is also a distant relative of Rooney Simpson. During a cruise alongside his students Rooney and Monica Flores, strange things began happening, and it is up to him to find out what is going on with the ship and why things are going awry… He must be careful not to fall victim to the Faithful…

You are Leonard Cosgrove, the Victim Aligned Stump. If you are killed at any point during the game, you will still be allowed to post, but your vote will no longer count, nor will you count towards the game’s numbers. You win when all Scissormen have been eliminated.

Blaine Has Been Defeated...

Dan Barrows - Scissorman Aligned 2x Ninja, 3x Doctor
[From: Clock Tower 2]

Dan Barrows is the second Scissorman and most known as Edward to those around him. He was born the twin of Bobby Barrows to Mary Barrows, and was a malformed and disgusting mass. Mary and Bobby would kill victims to feed to Dan, strengthening him more and growing a cocoon around him so his perfect form would finally ascend. After the Barrows Manor incident, he underwent the disguise of Edward, a survivor of the murders, and continued the legacy that his brother left.

You are Dan Barrows, the Scissorman Aligned Ninja and Doctor. At night, you may choose to stealthily use the factional kill so that investigations do not spot you. You can also choose to protect a player at night to keep them from being killed. You win when the Scissormen cannot be killed any further or if they control the majority.

The Demon Idol Has Been Activated...

The feeling of this thing chills you to the bone. You know it's important... but a part of you feels as if you're dying inside just handling it. Like it has possessive powers... You need to get rid of this thing as quickly as possible, for your own sanity.

Tomorrow has gone. There is only... Night.
(Day 3 is no longer available)

It is now Night 2, Night 2 lasts 18 Hours or Until All Powers Are Sent In. Good Luck Surviving the Night...

:heston

What the fuck is that character model

1614467286211.png

Why's his fucking head so small :heston

• Haha
Reactions: CraigPelton

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
He didn’t, he took the demon idol

The items are pretty random it seems, cause the demon idol is a key item in the game but here it’s basically just fucked us