Clock Tower Mafia II: Don't Cry Jennifer Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Im not following your point? what does claiming VT in another game have to do with claiming doctor / BG in this one?
I mean her point is obviously that he’s not exactly shy about claiming

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I mean her point is obviously that he’s not exactly shy about claiming

but what relevance does a VT claim that no one would really think twice about have in this scenario?

Junkette

Reaction score
Im not following your point? what does claiming VT in another game have to do with claiming doctor / BG in this one?
Let me walk you through it, hold my hand Odo.

He selfishly claims day 1 as VT under no pressure, most likely to avoid being sussed/killed by scum.

You’re saying he’d put up more of a fight as town doc cause that’s what most tiwn docs do right? I’m saying a player proven to selfishly think about his survival as town won’t be thinking the same way most town docs would.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
but what relevance does a VT claim that no one would really think twice about have in this scenario?
Why would it not have relevance? It’s not like the guy is experienced with how to differently handle being different roles

Reactions: Junkette

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yeah. It was either I claimed or I lead everyone on thinking I had a power role. 95% sure I would have been lynched if I alluded to having doc

Why would hinting at bodyguard/doctor get you lynched?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Let me walk you through it, hold my hand Odo.

He selfishly claims day 1 as VT under no pressure, most likely to avoid being sussed/killed by scum.

You’re saying he’d put up more of a fight as town doc cause that’s what most tiwn docs do right? I’m saying a player proven to selfishly think about his survival as town won’t be thinking the same way most town docs would.

What was selfish about how he claimed VT, I feel like im missing a detail here. Did he claim it completely unprompted or something?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why would it not have relevance? It’s not like the guy is experienced with how to differently handle being different roles

Is he not experienced playing elsewhere?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What was selfish about how he claimed VT, I feel like im missing a detail here. Did he claim it completely unprompted or something?
dropping to say yes, yes he did

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Why would hinting at bodyguard/doctor get you lynched?
What I mean is I thought I would be lynched if I didn't claim something. Stupid of me but I was under pressure. I can use Doc on myself so I have a way to keep myself

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
The sheer analysis. I didn't realize blaine had such a rich player history

• Haha
Reactions: Doddsy

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Jeff been lurking this whole time :mj

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What I mean is I thought I would be lynched if I didn't claim something. Stupid of me but I was under pressure. I can use Doc on myself so I have a way to keep myself

yikes

scum bells going off liek crazy here

Junkette

Reaction score
Exactly