Clock-bomb boy Ahmed Mohamed "a hoaxer and a huckster"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I love it when people criticize other cultures/religions but not white supremacy. Winston Churchill was a racist who believed that blacks were sub-human dogs. That guy would say something like that.
I'm gonna criticize whoever the hell I want. Fuck you and fuck islam, it really speaks volumes that you're defending that moronic death cult. Also, newsflash for you, idiot: A) islam is not a race, why would I bring "white supremacy" into the topic, and B) Churchill being a racist doesn't make him wrong about islam, islam is not a race. Idiot.

Again, fuck you, you gimmick poster boy, and fuck islam, fuck that mass murderer and pedophile Muhammed. Idiot.

Reactions: Swift

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
You wonder why Muslims go apeshit, when someone challenges their views...despite you doing the exact same thing. smh

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
You wonder why Muslims go apeshit, when someone challenges their views...despite you doing the exact same thing. smh
I don't blow-up stores over cartoons and insults. Plus the dude is obvious gimmick poster and race/religion/whatever-baiter, I don't need to be nice to him, I certainly don't want to.

Reactions: Swift

Donald Trump

Jobber
Reaction score
I don't blow-up stores over cartoons and insults. Plus the dude is obvious gimmick poster and race/religion/whatever-baiter, I don't need to be nice to him, I certainly don't want to.
But your taxes do pay for the genocide of the Muslim people.