CLASH partners with CHIKARA for Huge Event in 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Source: www.clashwrestling.com

CLASH Partners With CHIKARA For A Huge Event In 2010!

image.jpg

December 17, 2009

In what can only be described a huge announcement, CLASH Wrestling will partner with the Philadelphia based CHIKARA later this year for a huge wrestling event in Taylor, MI. The two companies have agreed to collaborate on a joint promoted venture on June 26, 2010 entitled “We Must Eat Michigan’s Brain.”

The event will feature your favorite CLASH Wrestling Competitors such as the H3RD, Cameron Skyy, GQ & more along with CHIKARA’s Mike Quackenbush, Osirian Portal, Frightmare & many others! Expect more information on this event to be released in the weeks and months to come. In the meantime, be sure to check both CLASHWRESTLING.COM and CHIKARAPRO.COM for the latest news on “We Must Eat Michigan’s Brain.”

indyfan8

Reaction score
Found this on that same related topic...

Source: chikarafans.com

Yesterday, we talked about “We Must Eat Michigan’s Brain”, CHIKARA’s return to the midwest after nearly two years and the debut in Michigan. Today, we learned some more details on the midwest swing, including the second date of the convoy’s stop. Saturday, June 26th sees the Michigan date, which was announced today by CLASH Wrestling (one of Michigan’s finest independents) to be a collaborative event that will see talent from both promotions on the card. CLASH will offer up some of its best competition such as H3RD, Cameron Skyy, and GQ for this special event. The following afternoon sees the much-anticipated CHIKARA return to Cleveland with “Faded Scars and Lines”. We know that fans on our boards have been petitioning for a Cleveland return, so let’s hope that the attendance shows that they deserve such a stop on the CHIKARA schedule! Get out there and support CHIKARA, folks!

Also announced today was the return of Claudio Castagnoli to Japan, as he’ll be teaming up with former tag team partner Chris Hero in Pro Wrestling NOAH’s Global Tag League. They’ll be squared off to face such duos as Kensuke Sasaki & Takeshi Morishima, current GHC Tag Champs Mohammed Yone & Takeshi Rikio and more. The tour starts on January 9th in Differ Ariake, going on through January 24th where the Tag League wraps up in Korakuen Hall.

- CHIKARA presents “We Must Eat Michigan’s Brain”
June 26, 2009 ~ Taylortown Trade Center, Taylor, MI

Montana

I hate clash wrestling, and i don't really like Chikara, but i'm going to make it to this event. Hopefully they impress me. I'll have to catch up on Chikara in 2009 because i didn't follow anything this year.

indyfan8

Reaction score
I dunno, I think the two promotions are alike in many ways if you ask me. They both do a great job uploading content to their respective websites & youtubes for people to follow opposed to your average indy fed..

They're good in my book, i love em both.

ciranglyz

Reaction score
I accept with information:
Yesterday, we talked about “We Must Eat Michigan’s Brainâ€, CHIKARA’s return to the midwest after nearly two years and the debut in Michigan. Today, we learned some more details on the midwest swing, including the second date of the convoy’s stop. Saturday, June 26th sees the Michigan date, which was announced today by CLASH Wrestling (one of Michigan’s finest independents) to be a collaborative event that will see talent from both promotions on the card. CLASH will offer up some of its best competition such as H3RD, Cameron Skyy, and GQ for this special event. The following afternoon sees the much-anticipated CHIKARA return to Cleveland with “Faded Scars and Linesâ€. We know that fans on our boards have been petitioning for a Cleveland return, so let’s hope that the attendance shows that they deserve such a stop on the CHIKARA schedule! Get out there and support CHIKARA, folks!
:dancebart: