Clash of Champions Clash of Champions 2017 Match Predictions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Any PPV that isn't with both Raw and SmackDown will seem that way. Maybe things will improve. Who knows.
Agree to an extent. I thought that no mercy, great balls, and TLC looked good in paper. I thought hell in a cell looked good as well. Just depends on the types of matches and feuds at the time. But I agree so far this one looks bland. And I hope to God AJ fucking wins. Can’t handle another mahal reign right now.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm conflicted about Charlotte having a match with one of the newer nxt call ups such as Ruby Riott. I don't see Charlotte dropping the title this soon + with the limited exposure Ruby and her RiotSquad has currently with the main roster. Having Ruby lose would diminish her momentum.

Of course there could be a swerve with Carmella cashing in

I hope they do something with Shinsuke and I would not at all be mad if he joined Corbin's/Roode's match for the U.S title.

The usos should face Gable/Benjamin and win with Gable and Benjamin finally, properly turning heel. Bludgeon brothers, IMO, should start a feud with Breezango with Ascension being in the middle/leaning towards Breezango's side.

Zack Ryder vs Mojo Rawley due to their breakup and I do think Mojo should win this one to get him some extra heat. I would have this to start a slow but steady push for Zack Ryder to the midcard/upper midcard. I still believe the fans can get behind him
Aj vs Jinder with Aj retaining and then have K.O/Zayn come out to lay AJ out.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
WWE announces three title matches for Clash of Champions

Ugh...

Charlotte vs. Natalya...Again...I just hope the WWE throws
Ruby into the match before the actual pay per view.

Of course I doubt they will considering there are already
2 other triple threat matches on the card.

Are the Riott Squad actually going to be on the pay per view?

Also Carmella has been M.I.A since Survivor Series...so she
may finally cash-in at Clash of Champions...just because...