• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CIV BE

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
To be honest I have never once popped in a Civilization game nor seen it being played.. what type of game exactly is it?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
To be honest I have never once popped in a Civilization game nor seen it being played.. what type of game exactly is it?
It's a turn based game where you build up a civilisation. It seems basic at first but gets very addictive pretty quickly. It's weird, I'd advise you torrent it to try it out or get CIV 5 from steam for whatever they charge. Great game.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
It's a turn based game where you build up a civilisation. It seems basic at first but gets very addictive pretty quickly. It's weird, I'd advise you torrent it to try it out or get CIV 5 from steam for whatever they charge. Great game.

Hmm, alright.. I'll look into it. I'll probably check out a few streams/videos of the game before just so I can get a better idea before I make any sort of investment or torrent it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Hmm, alright.. I'll look into it. I'll probably check out a few streams/videos of the game before just so I can get a better idea before I make any sort of investment or torrent it.
Becareful of Gandi that fucker is evil.

Roadster

I still think Civ 3 is the best installment in the series. Also, agreed stay away from Gandhi, that fucker is evil as fuck.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
dZwG-MlFTC-rdXl9AIK5LTItjKUtIdnfuy2Abp-idc_QLXofTIgU0qCBr2QvyIJacZ668OTKvkVVbOfx6b68YhEKit6Eza8_KMXxiydsU7ziv2JnxzSPIDZ2HTFCP7uLJp3l4DrJtEXcuWNbSz8=w400-h300-nc

[HASHTAG]#PraiseGaben[/HASHTAG]